Chris Thibaudeau Conference in Quebec

Ok, it’s in French and in Quebec City, but well worth it for those who’ll be able to attend! And for 50$, you’ll get the best deal of your life!

Might as well post the infos here

I’d love to attend this however I can’t speak any French. Christian, do you have any plans to hold a conference similar to this in English?

ah zut, je ne parle pas francais bien…

And that is all I took away from my schools mandatory french classes, I really need to learn french soon (Live in Ottawa)

Hi Zen how many places …and do we have to call or book it with you…thanks

[quote]Charles3264 wrote:
Hi Zen how many places …and do we have to call or book it with you…thanks[/quote]

Around 20 spots. Call the number on the form.

Come and have a conference in Vancouver, I’d go.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:
Charles3264 wrote:
Hi Zen how many places …and do we have to call or book it with you…thanks

Around 20 spots. Call the number on the form.[/quote]

Ouin c est pas beaucoup, surtout que c est gratuit pour ceux du centre…il doit deja avoir plus de place…

its not a lot of places…and its free for the people who trains there…damn probably aint anymore places…i ll call today…

Hi coach, are you gona do another seminar or conferencce closer to montreal in coming months or week…just to be sure b4 reserving a place un Quebec city…thank you!

Hi coach, are you gona do another seminar or conferencce closer to montreal in coming months or week…just to be sure b4 reserving a place un Quebec city…thank you![/quote]

Mayyyyyybe, but that’s up to Pat (Zen Warrior). The conference in Quebec is mostly to make good with the gym I train at and have granted me several privileges.

its not a lot of places…and its free for the people who trains there…damn probably aint anymore places…i ll call today…[/quote]

Actually the publicity will be in the gym only in a week, we want to give the non-members a heads up.

Thanks coach…because i will have 2 hour run to go there…you were closer last week…but couldnt be there work purpose…i ll check it out with Pat…thanks!!

Damn!!

Come to Alberta, you’d sell out for sure.

Thibaudeau tour 09/10!