Chris Shugarts Tip

What a fancy way to get more people to start purchasing Vanilla Grow!. That tip could potentionlly boost my purchase of Vanilla Grow!. (I buy chocolate nearly all the time)

"Unlimited Shake Flavors

The next time you order a few tubs of Grow!, get mostly vanilla.

You can get just about any flavor imaginable: butterscotch, pina colada, blueberry, toffee, tropical punch, etc. Add one drop to a vanilla shake for a kinky taste-bud experience. Non-caloric coffee syrups made with Splenda work too."

Sounds great but I am still a little bit skeptipcal.

If CHRIS or anyone else has actually tried this before, let me know which of the above flavors was most appealing to you and I’ll gladly purchase all vanilla next month instead of chocolate using the flavors.

I don’t want to think about it too much so if you can CHRIS; What flavors are awesome with the vanilla grow?

If I like, I will try other flavors and maybe I might be a vanilla protein kinda guy instead of a chocolate one.

-Get Lifted

Toffee and butterscotch look pretty damn tempting.

I could of sworn that during the v-diet both Chris and his wife used the flavoring technique. I could be wrong also.

Check out Chris’s V-Vixen diet blog entry, the information you seek is there.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1113495009499.Flavors_smaller.JPG

[quote]Get Lifted wrote:
What a fancy way to get more people to start purchasing Vanilla Grow!. Sounds great but I am still a little bit skeptipcal.

If CHRIS or anyone else has actually tried this before…
-Get Lifted[/quote]

If I hadn’t actually tried it, I wouldn’t recommend it, now would I? My wife came up with the idea. See here for the origin if you need some sort of proof. (I swear, you guys are weird sometimes with the conspiracy theories and accusations.)

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=568521

I prefer toffee and butterscotch. I’m not much on the fruit flavors. If I wanted blueberry I’d add blueberries. No need for an artificial flavoring for most fruits, but some people like it. It does save calories if you’re dieting.

Some of these have a slight alcohol taste, so a little goes a long way. One drop per shake will do it. More will be needed for most sugar-free coffee flavorings though. I like the DaVinci Gourmet brand for those.

It’s still a conspiracy CS. A friend of a friend says they saw that flavoring image on Google Images last year.

I personally find Half Vanilla Half Chocolate to be good. Or that could be a trick to get you to buy two tubs of Grow!.

I personally like the rib-eye and fried chicken flavorings. But that’s just me. Thanks for the tip!

Come now Chris… it’s no big deal, I didn’t want to go out and purchase 10 different flavors to try it. I plan to get the flavors you tried and if I like the effect I will experiment further.

Chris, it is not weird to assume you may not have tried all the flavors you listed or tried any of them at all. For all I know, you may have just heard it from someone and thought it was a good idea and posted it up. I was more interested in if you actually tried it or someone here at T-Nation. In addition, the “etc” after the flavorings listed made me a bit skeptical; like you were just listing as many came to mind without actually trying them first.

Conspiracy theory… hhahahaha… I don’t know what your talking about
… (psst pstttt, over there, over there)

-Get Lifted

Question: Are these things the same as “Artificial Butterscotch Extract” et al? From the descriptions, they sound the same, but I am not very knowledgeable on these matters…

-FC

It works and really any flavor you want.

I like maple extract with a bit of cinnamon. Butter and black walnut extract, orange, rum, etc… man I have a ton and just mix it up. Give it a try what can you lose besides a couple bucks to buy a flavor.

Oh also, instant coffe is great as well.

Hope that helps,
Phill

Since we’re talking about vanilla Low-Carb Grow!, I’m wondering if anyone else has noticed that it has a different consistency than the chocolate and doesn’t mix as well. It’s a pain in the ass to rinse out of my shaker and is more likely to be clumpy.

Something I’ve noticed.

I’d suggest that several people experiment with as many flavors as possible, then post them in a thread to encourage others to increase their consumption of vanilla Grow!

(…leaving a supply of Low-Carb Chocolate Grow! for ME! I’ll never have to worry about an “Out of Stock” label on the website!)

[quote]apayne wrote:
Since we’re talking about vanilla Low-Carb Grow!, I’m wondering if anyone else has noticed that it has a different consistency than the chocolate and doesn’t mix as well. It’s a pain in the ass to rinse out of my shaker and is more likely to be clumpy.

Something I’ve noticed.[/quote]

There was a difference between the old chocolate low-carb Grow! and the old vanilla Low-Carb Grow!.

The chocolate definitely mixed better, but that’s not the case with the new micellar Low-Carb Grows!

While a blender is always best, either Low-Carb Grow! mixes well with a shaker bottle or, in a pinch, a spoon.