Chris Shugart: T-Nation Bug Thread!

While we are aware of all the problems users are experiencing with the new design, I will only address a few here. If you feel that your issue deserves more attention, please feel free to contact me via the Website Support link in Feedback to discuss it further.

Issue 1: T-man Registration and Log On. Currently there is an issue with the cookie that is being set after registration. This will be taken care of ASAP. Also, when the Log On page is up, you will be able to simply put in the e-mail address and password you provided during registration and you will be logged on. You will not need to re-register.

Issue 2: Popup Windows. We have very specific reasons for going with this architecture. We also developed them so that there would only be one popup window open at any time. If you are experiencing multiple windows for the articles, Previous Issues, or Forums, please let me know.

These windows are moveable and scalable so you can customize your own view of the page you are on.

Javascript is an extremely common development script and is supported by all current browsers. If your browser does not support Javascript, or if you have it disabled for specific reasons, please let me know.

We are not trying to alienate any of our readers. We are trying to provide a positive web experience by using the latest development technology.

Please post any other issues here or contact me directly if need be. Also, watch this thread for future updates.

Thanks,
T-mag.com Web Support