T Nation

Chris' Log - Getting Serious

t-ransformation2018

Lmao!! I wondered if someone would catch that.

Well, one month later. Still lifting (Harding).

Today:
Superset

TBDL
5x10x235

&

KB Rows
5x10/arm 60lbs

Will be back into a rhythm soon… I hope.

Saturday

OHP
135x5
135x5
155x5
175x3
185x 1.5 - haha started falling back and did everything I could to not fall on my shop vac. Where’s a small cute girl to break my fall, Bauber style.
135x5

Lots of pullups in between sets

KB Press
2x15x40lbs

Sunday

Double header baseball games
I caught 9 innings and pitched one. Holy fuck, I’m not nearly as sore as I thought I’d be. Still took it easy. My right rhomboid is pissed off, which pulls on the tendon in my right elbow, which hurts like a bitch. Other than that, I feel great.

Will try and do some BW stuff in the morning. Have to leave early. Then Wednesday night I’m in a hotel and possibly Thursday too.

Work is incredible right now. It’s like everything is coming together.

Tuesday

Front Squats
5x5

TBDL - heels touch stance. I find this hits my quads hard.
2x12

That’s awesome man

@duketheslaya thanks. It’s going to be a wild summer.

Wednesday
Picked up the wife at the airport at 1AM, got home just before 3AM. Took a later morning and started at 9AM. Had a board meeting tonight, so in a hotel. They just finished a new hotel in the city I’ve been staying. It’s really fucking nice, and the gym has DBs up to 75lbs and cable machine.

Chest
Incline DB Bench
2x10x45lb
4x12x75lb

Cable Press/Flies
3x12

15 minutes of 12.5 incline, set at 3.3 speed.

Thursday and Saturday
Lots and lots of KB Rows

Had two baseball games today, in the hottest part of the day (92F). I ended up catching four and pitching three. Got home and decided not to be a fat slob.

Front Squats - I intended to do 10 minutes straight. ha!
1:38 - 31x95lbs - Fuck, my knee started hurting.

Complex W/95lbs
10 Front Squats
10 OHP
10 Cleans

x3

Also, wife is in the city… so, rather than cook or go grab something, I’m just going to drink on my porch swing while I work.