Dchris's Grappling with Age

Thanks duke, still long ways to go. I’ve realize how much of a dysmorhpia I have. I feel fat, despite being way leaner than ever. Need to kick my ass into gear, I’m not doing well on the diet front.

2 Likes

Headed on vacay, but first, a lil morning workout.

10 rounds:
10 80lb swings
5 135lb axle Press
10 pull-ups

Time to pack and catch a plane ride. ‘No’ work for 5 days.

4 Likes

Have a good one man!

1 Like

May not be getting lifts in, but I’m enjoying the views and getting a tan.

8 Likes

I am the same way…unfortunately I am usually right about being fat hahaha… fml

Nice progress btw!!

I’m fatter than you :sob::sob:

Thanks, I’ve decided (because of photo below), I’m gonna have to figure out how to extend my fat loss through June.

Just sitting at a rooftop pool, looking at my last fat roll (more like a fat line), in the beach chair. I can’t stop now.

Also, I’m working on my Tempe tan and gonna keep going for a month, so you all are screwed.

7 Likes

The place I’m staying at has a pretty good weight room. On par with a Planet Fitness.

Rower - 5 minutes (damn this is hard. I didn’t pace myself at all, but still. I’d love to have a rower)

Pull-ups
3x10 (it’s fun to do pull-ups when you weight 30lbs less haha)

Chest Press machine
3x12-15

DB Row
3x15

DB Incline Press
3x12

Leg Ext. (god I miss this machine)
5xuntil I start cramping

Time for pool

1 Like

:wat: Whoa, whoa, whoa. This must be the Pina Colada talking.

6 Likes

The Tempe sun must of gotten to my head.

Back home. Woke up at 245, got to airport at 4, home at 9. I’m exhausted, but had some errands to run. It’s now 2:45 and I’m finally gonna get some sleep.

Decided to get back into the weight loss. Going to start at 13 cals/lb of bw, with a 40C, 40P, 20F. So, about 2,700 calories.

Finally got some cookie butter today, holy shit it’s good. And, the macros fit.

Since I use this to document my weight in my log, I thought you put on a TON of weight on vacation at first.

Haha! Shows how tired I am. I normally write my weight like that as well.

Also, I can assure you, if I could afford it, I would be weighing 245 right now. Just weighed myself at 211, wth clothes on. So… I’m probably down to 208.

Decided against sleeping. Making a cup of rice and eggs before I hit squats and farmers walks.

1 Like

Awesome that you got some training in still on the road, good stuff bro! How do you feel off keto?

1 Like

I’m not gonna lie, the first week off I binged pretty bad. This past week, however, I pulled it back and feel really good.

2 Weeks ago, I was eating 50% carbs. My calories were about the same, but everywhere I went there were cabs.

It’s actually super interesting. I think the 5 months of Keto reset my blood sugar levels. I used to eat so many carbs that my body would store them all as fat. Now, I can eat 150 carbs in a sitting and four hours later feel like I haven’t had any.

Today’s workout felt great. First one eating carbs and being healthy about it.

Squat
10x135
5x225
5x225
10x225
2x295
2x295 - pretty disappointed at this, but little sleep and haven’t squatted much probably attributed to how heavy it felt.

Front squats
10x135
10x135
5x185
3x185 - Went too deep and weight shifted right. Knee felt a tad unstable so quit with squats

Pull ups
3x10

RDL
3x15

KB Snatchez
3x10/arm

Feel really good after this workout. Lots of energy.

4 Likes

Here’s my non-Keto-healthy-dinner. 2 chicken thighs, 1 cup jasmine rice and 2 cups of brussel sprouts.

5 Likes

Damn looks good man! We love chicken thighs too, almost every night for dinner.

1 Like

My reaction as well hahahaha but if Planet Fitness’s were only in hotels they would be ok…it would also be understandable why you couldn’t drop weights, make noise or exert energy. To not bother the other guests.

2 Likes

Weight is staying around 210-212

Yesterday:
Morning - KB Swings, pull ups, OHP

Evening - KB Press 3x20, KB Snatches 10/arm, KB Row 3x20 (all done while grilling)

Today:
Morning - SGHP 2x5x135, 3x5x185 (traps twinged a bit so called those. Probably just too early for me), BB Row 3x10x185

We got an ideal offer on our house yesterday. Not sure where we are gonna move, but I’ll have more than the resources to do so. :wink: My wife is panicking, but I’m totally fine. Haha

3 Likes

Night workout:

SGHP & Row
2x15x135
3x10x185

Pull ups

Hang cleans
2x11 - why 11? Cause no one stops there.

Freaking crazy day. Just running like a madman. Hired three new people who started while I was gone. They’re all computer incompetent. Spent three hours going from desk to desk solving their problems, which a simple google search would solve. Yet somehow, it’s debilitating for them. I find my most productive hours are 6-7am and 5-7pm, when people have left already.

2 Likes

Often a key factor in productivity

1 Like

Typical dinner for me. I love carbless dinners. Eating all my carbs between 10-2 is ideal for me and minimizes my stress cravings.

3 Likes