T Nation

Chris Karmin RPS Jersey Rumble Meet Video

Nice work! Just curious, what weight class are you in?

275, weighed in at 251 which rocks because my squat is now ranked on powerlifting watch, although probably not for long since its number 50 lol

Nice work and congrats on the ranking.

[quote]BroLac wrote:
275, weighed in at 251 which rocks because my squat is now ranked on powerlifting watch, although probably not for long since its number 50 lol[/quote]

Is 251 your walk around weight? If so, why didn’t you do a water cut to 242? You would have fared much better on the rankings if you had, and at your size, a 9 lb water cut would have been easy peasy. Just curious.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]BroLac wrote:
275, weighed in at 251 which rocks because my squat is now ranked on powerlifting watch, although probably not for long since its number 50 lol[/quote]

Is 251 your walk around weight? If so, why didn’t you do a water cut to 242? You would have fared much better on the rankings if you had, and at your size, a 9 lb water cut would have been easy peasy. Just curious.[/quote]

Yeah 250 is my walk around weight. I don’t have any experience with a water cut or anything like that for a meet and for me the big goal was to squat 700 raw, so I didn’t want to jeopardize that by doing something I’m not used to.