Chris Hickson 605x5 Squat W/O with Ernie Lilliebridge

I also started online coaching/training If anyone is interested just let me know very affordable

Ridiculous work man, have been following you on YouTube.
Keep it up, plenty of records on the way!

Whats about these guys,Chris Hickson and Pete Rubish. 20 years old and hitting ridiculously big numbers.

[quote]gigomoravac wrote:
Whats about these guys,Chris Hickson and Pete Rubish. 20 years old and hitting ridiculously big numbers.[/quote]
haha we are both 21 now and I believe Pete turn 22 pretty soon. He has actually been into a lot of mma training and has a fight in the fall so he’s like 21-215 bodyweight now down from 255ish. Not near his peak strength anymore but honestly after a month or so he could gain it all back I’m sure, just has to stop the ridiculous cardio regime he is on and gain at least some of the weight back for leverage.

Wait you’re Chris Hickson? Wtf I didn’t know that. Holy shit. Well awesome lifting, I’m a big fan haha!

[quote]csulli wrote:
Wait you’re Chris Hickson? Wtf I didn’t know that. Holy shit. Well awesome lifting, I’m a big fan haha![/quote]
Yeah lol thanks man :slight_smile: message me or add my facebook if you ever got a question or anything.

here is more footage from that workout:

Nice to meet you man,at least through the forum. I follow your clips on YouTube for a while,congratulations on an impressive numbers. I’m a big fan, even though I’m two years older.
I wish you only the best in your career, if you stay healthy(injury free),the future is bright.

[/quote]
He has actually been into a lot of mma training and has a fight in the fall so he’s like 21-215 bodyweight now down from 255ish.[/quote]
He previously had any martial experience,or just starting new? For mma you have to have some experience in wrestling, judo or Brazilian Jui Jitsu.For strength not to worry, he has too much.
I follow mma(UFC) big fan of it, i trained judo for 9 years.
Wish him luck.