Cholesterol Levels After Cycle

I am 36 and have used off and on thru the years. I am getting ready to do a 12wk cycle that looks like this.

wk 1-2 Prop 100 EOD
Wk 1-10 Test E 500 wk
Wk 1-10 EQ 600 wk
Wk 10-12 Prop 100 EOD

Wk 1-12 Letrozole .25 ED

3 days after last prop injection start SERM basic Nolva PCT. I will wait time on plus PCT and start another after this and so on. I have a good source now and it’s quality and reasonable.

My question is about blood work. I have a family history of high cholesterol the last few years it has been creeping up. I blame some on wreak less use of juice without proper AI’s and PCT’s in the past. Not sure but sure that didnt help. I just got my blood work done for that and the results were.

cholesterol - 281
Good - 35
Bad - 218
Triglycerides - 208

My diet has been shit for a while now and I am now cleaning it up. I am going to include Niacin ed and Fish oil. My next blood work is going to be in May. I want to do this cycle and since I will be finishing my PCT when I get my blood work I want to know what advice anyone has to help improve other than what I have mentioned.

I plan on reqular cycles and keeping a clean diet. So now all I have to do is keep the cholesterol in check. I am sure that there are regular users that have this problem and some that probably have it and dont know it.

Thanks for any advise

Your numbers are poor. Your bad is way high and your ratio of bad to good is terrible. If you see an MD Im sure you could get the Rx for a statin drug like Lipitor, Crestor, etc.
Red Yeast Rice is a natural alternative to the above mentioned drugs, but in your case I would start with the real McCoy especially since as you mentioned there is a genetic component to your cholesterol.

OP, so these are your current numbers, pre-cycle, in a clean state? (ed: I know that the title reads levels after cycle but it didn’t sound like these were old numbers.) I’d try to improve them significantly before going on cycle. I’d also consider using aromasin instead of letro, given that it’s supposedly less damaging to one’s lipid profile.

Fish oil & high dose niacin (the right formulation, not nicotinamide, iirc) are decent supps, but I’d also give the dietary change some time to kick in and certainly consider meds, as SAPS suggested.

SAPS also mentioned red yeast rice; that was at one point a great supp, but afaik, US import restrictions no longer permit the useful strain to be admitted into the country, so the stuff on the shelves has limited value in this respect. (You don’t list your location, so that may not be relevant to you… but you might want to look into it.)

How is your blood pressure? What are your stats?

On cycle of test/dbol with adex my hdl(good) cholesterol has dropped from 53 to 25. Anything above 40 is good.

Just something to keep in mind.

[quote]gallegom wrote:
On cycle of test/dbol with adex my hdl(good) cholesterol has dropped from 53 to 25. Anything above 40 is good.

Just something to keep in mind.[/quote]

Yeah, to piggy bag off this, expect your already bad ratio to get worse on cycle. What gallegom experienced is pretty normal, as far as the drop in good cholesterol. Mine was no different. I have high cholesterol like you, in the upper 200s. Even when taking a statin, on cycle it shot up into the upper 300s, with my HDL in the teens. Crazy.

[quote]5.0 wrote:

[quote]gallegom wrote:

Yeah, to piggy bag off this, expect your already bad ratio to get worse on cycle. What gallegom experienced is pretty normal, as far as the drop in good cholesterol. Mine was no different. I have high cholesterol like you, in the upper 200s. Even when taking a statin, on cycle it shot up into the upper 300s, with my HDL in the teens. Crazy.[/quote]Good Grief. I know you mentioned it was bad but I never knew it was that bad. I assume it re-regulates once you come off?

[quote]saps wrote:

[quote]5.0 wrote:

[quote]gallegom wrote:

Yeah, to piggy bag off this, expect your already bad ratio to get worse on cycle. What gallegom experienced is pretty normal, as far as the drop in good cholesterol. Mine was no different. I have high cholesterol like you, in the upper 200s. Even when taking a statin, on cycle it shot up into the upper 300s, with my HDL in the teens. Crazy.[/quote]Good Grief. I know you mentioned it was bad but I never knew it was that bad. I assume it re-regulates once you come off?
[/quote]

I should probably make sure my will is up to date. Maybe include in it, all my powders to Saps. And come off? What’s that?

[quote]5.0 wrote:
I should probably make sure my will is up to date. Maybe include in it, all my powders to Saps. And come off? What’s that?[/quote]
Rather have you alive and kickin’ amigo. BTW, I wonder if all the double quarter pounders washed own with Big Mac’s and supersized fries are effecting those cholesterol numbers?

[quote]saps wrote:

[quote]5.0 wrote:
I should probably make sure my will is up to date. Maybe include in it, all my powders to Saps. And come off? What’s that?[/quote]
Rather have you alive and kickin’ amigo. BTW, I wonder if all the double quarter pounders washed own with Big Mac’s and supersized fries are effecting those cholesterol numbers?[/quote]

Maybe once a month I eat that garbage.

[quote]5.0 wrote:

Maybe once a month I eat that garbage.[/quote]
Hmmm, maybe thats why you can’t put on weight. If you were eating that way 4-5 times a week I bet you’d be with me in the 230’s in no time flat :wink:

[quote]saps wrote:

[quote]5.0 wrote:

Hmmm, maybe thats why you can’t put on weight. If you were eating that way 4-5 times a week I bet you’d be with me in the 230’s in no time flat ;)[/quote]

Hmm. You have a point.

[quote]5.0 wrote:

[quote]saps wrote:

[quote]5.0 wrote:

Hmmm, maybe thats why you can’t put on weight. If you were eating that way 4-5 times a week I bet you’d be with me in the 230’s in no time flat ;)[/quote]

Hmm. You have a point.[/quote]

Lmfao!
You guys are killin me over here…lol.

I am five eleven 215 about 15,16% body fat. Blood pressure on Monday was 120 over 60 something. Not really had high blood pressure much. The blood work was done last week and last cycle ended in July. My diet has been shit like I said, cause last year it was very strict and had the best readings ever. Now they are the worst.

I get blood work done every year, last year the numbers were below. I was looking for feed back from some of the members that had this problem and what they have done to correct this. And how taking meds affected the cycles. Fastest ways to get blood back to norm afterward. I am going to clean up my diet and cut some body fat and get my blood work done in 3 months and see how that works. I will hold off on the cycle till then. I’ll post my stats then and go from there.

cholesterol 156
tri 43
hdl 44
ldl 103

chol 163
tri 196
hdl 41
ldl 83

chol 189
tri 103
hdl 41
ldl 127

[quote]5.0 wrote:

[quote]gallegom wrote:

Yeah, to piggy bag off this, expect your already bad ratio to get worse on cycle. What gallegom experienced is pretty normal, as far as the drop in good cholesterol. Mine was no different. I have high cholesterol like you, in the upper 200s. Even when taking a statin, on cycle it shot up into the upper 300s, with my HDL in the teens. Crazy.[/quote]

How long did it take to normalize after the cycle and is there any special PCT that you run with this. How often do you cycle and what length are they. I really like the 12 weeks with the prop at the end. I keep most if not all and no change in mood and very little loss of sex drive. I ran Mast instead of eq last time but need lower body fat to do that again. I have a bunch of Winny Adavar combos I run in between sometimes also. Just listing some of the gear I use to help.

[quote]T-Coop wrote:
I have a bunch of Winny Adavar combos I run in between sometimes also.[/quote]

Those extraneous oral “combos” definitely aren’t doing your lipids any favors. Cutting them out seems like an obvious lifestyle decision to me, at least until you get things under control.

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:

[quote]T-Coop wrote:
I have a bunch of Winny Adavar combos I run in between sometimes also.[/quote]

Those extraneous oral “combos” definitely aren’t doing your lipids any favors. Cutting them out seems like an obvious lifestyle decision to me, at least until you get things under control.[/quote]

But winstrol and anavar are so safe! lol Gregus said so! Whats this cholesterol thing anyways I just go off water bloat and pimples… ; )

My good cholestoral is for crap to the doc prescribed me some extra-strength fish oil pills.
Far better than swallowing 10 of those gelcaps per day.

This is my one side effect:( bad hereditary chol levels and they get worse “on”.