[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]twinexperience wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Animal Within wrote:

So Krocs article made me think.

I have had a somewhat privileged upbringing; I never needed anything and usually got the things that I wanted.

I have however been aware of these and ever since adolescence have refused to accept any gift or sum of money with out paying it back in full.

I chose to make myself my own man and for success to be my own, not built upon the generosity of family and friends.

My point is that although my childhood was typically middle class and in direct contrast to Kroc I feel that our goals and outcomes are the same.

Is living an easy life also a hardship?
Can you become dependant on others and struggle later in life when you are on your own?

Anyone else feel that they have come from a different angle only to end up on the righteous path of iron and hardwork?

Im just interested to hear other opinions.

Edit: changed title. Typo.[/quote]

I too had the proverbial “silver spoon” upbringing. Life would have been easy-peasy, but I chose to walk a differnt path - cuz that’s just how fucking cool I am. Today I live a life of danger and intrigue; smashin’ hot bitchez whenever and wherever like a fucking boss! Cool fucking car and cool fucking job… Did I say I was fucking cool? God I love the interwebz…
[/quote]Assuming sarcasm, what makes some of you think everybody online is a mediocre jerk off with a shitty car and weak bank account? Successful people are not the fucking tooth fairy. Why pretend to be boring weenies instead of talk on the level we exist? Jelly bitches have a severe case of the “Lens Principle”.
[/quote]

Well I wasn’t referring to you handsome. You know what that say about ass-u-me, right? [/quote]It’s a general comment and applies to your comment and other people. I used you to make a point. I do have a handsome mug though, thank you.
[/quote]

I love you - you make me laugh =) [/quote]
I love you too. If you’re a chick we can get married but you can’t be jealous.[/quote]

I appreciate the offer, but I think I play on a different team than you… lol[/quote]
I think I understand but wouldn’t want to assume. Are you gay? We can be friends but that’s it.[/quote]

I think she’s just saying she’s out of your league. :slight_smile:
[/quote]
Impossible and that is not a slight to her.[/quote]

Its good to have a big ego me and mine can’t get into an elevator together, but as hard as it is to believe there are women that are out of your league.
[/quote]
I can’t speak for her of course but its clearly not a league issue here. I may not fit some womens’ taste but I’m in all ballparks.[/quote]

As long as you don’t take it personally… I’ve got some girlfriends you might like tho. They dig the penises more than me…lol[/quote]Do they live in Houston? And what about my cuddle proposition? No penis involved.