Chocolate Surge Taste?

Okay, I’m just curious, am I the only one who thinks that Surge (to be specific, Chocolate) tastes BAD? I find it funny because I’ve been reading the forums here for a while now, and I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything but positive feedback from the people who take Surge. So, I guess I’m a freak, because I’ve been taking it for a while now and I really, really dislike how it tastes. I previously took Metabolic Drive, which I’m going back to (no, not just because of the taste), and I absolutely LOVED it’s taste - It was like downing a glass of delicious chocolate milk before and after my workouts, whereas with Surge I’d better chug that shit quick or experience some gag reflex.

This isn’t meant as criticism towards Surge or anything. Rather, all my friends are on vacation so I’m experiencing some extreme boredom along with my insomnia, and I’m just curious if I’m the ONLY one who doesn’t like this stuff lol.

Well that would be the reason for varied flavors id say. Like they say an ass for every seat bro. Or the old Papa, Mama, and baby bear story they each like there porrage, bed etc a different way . Everyone has different taste. You simply cant please everyone with one thing aint going to happen. Find what you like and dont like.

as for comparing Surge and Metabolic Drive. Well apples and oranges there. Two way different supps with different goals and ingredients. Just the Hydro in Surge kind of demands that the supp from the start is going to taste like holy hell. that stuff is Horrid. Theyve done a hell of a Job on all the flavors masking that crap.

Personally Chocolate is my favorite, Original is good and Vanilla IMO you can have that crap

Phill

Agree with Phill here, chocolate Surge taste really good as far as chocolate flavours go.

Chocolate Surge is simply the best protein drink I’ve ever tasted, bar none.

I like original and rasberry combined… mmmm…

how do the new flavors compare to rasberry Surge? I love the tast of that but cant stomach the orginal Surge.

I just tried chocolate Surge for the first time last night. I think it tastes great. It tastes like chocolate skim milk. Definitely better than vanilla. My favorite is still the original flavor, but chocolate is a close second.

LJ

Original is sexual.

-chris

I used to feel that the original was disgusting, but the more you drink it the more you get used to it and I found that I eventually began to look forward to it. Perhaps maybe it was a psychological thing, where my body was craving the nutrients, but it works either way.

The original flavor is the only reason I continue to work out. I would have quit long ago if I didnt have that sweet life nectar at the end of training sessions.

I will review chocolate and vanilla as I get them. Raspberry taste too fake for me, kinda crystal light-ish.

Once again…The original is absolutely unbelievable.

Went with chocolate with my first Surge order, and I love it. Doubt I’ll try other flavors for fear that they can’t possibly be as good.

I’m with everyone else on this one. I polished off one tub of the chocolate goodness and am now onto my second one. I haven’t tried the other flavors, but I don’t think I really want to fix what isn’t broken. Just my 2 cents.

Still can’t beat the original. I like the idea of mixing the raspberry and original. Might have to try that. I only get it once a week too though…

Chocolate sSurge is the best tasting protein powder I have ever had.

Honestly, you guys that are considering NOT trying the original are doing yourselves a huge disservice. I was weary to try the vanilla and chocolate flavors (just ordered vanilla) for fear that I’d be drinking every day going “…It just aint the same”

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Honestly, you guys that are considering NOT trying the original are doing yourselves a huge disservice. I was weary to try the vanilla and chocolate flavors (just ordered vanilla) for fear that I’d be drinking every day going “…It just aint the same”

[/quote]

I’ve tried every flavor, i just like chocolate the best.

for me Chocolate > Raspberry > Original > Vanilla.

I love the original to death. Raspberry is ok…vanilla is aweful…I guess I’ll have to order a tub of chocolate when I finally get rid of the vanilla…Too bad the money back guarantee doesn’t apply to Surge products or I’d trade it in for chocolate.

[quote]Chip Duglass wrote:
I love the original to death. Raspberry is ok…vanilla is aweful…I guess I’ll have to order a tub of chocolate when I finally get rid of the vanilla…Too bad the money back guarantee doesn’t apply to Surge products or I’d trade it in for chocolate.[/quote]

Send that vanilla to me!

It and chocolate are my favorite Surge flavors.

Raspberry foams way to much if you blend it and it makes me burp a lot which slows down my working out.

I like original flavor best. Have not yet tried vanilla or chocolate.

[quote]naughtybox wrote:
Raspberry foams way to much if you blend it and it makes me burp a lot which slows down my working out.

I like original flavor best. Have not yet tried vanilla or chocolate.[/quote]

Always mix it with a couple ice cubes and the foam never materializes.