Choc Chunk Bars Thread

Just put in an order for 5 boxes. With my current stock, it should last me till fall when the weather get cooler here in Ca. I’m hoping they don’t melt by the time it gets to my door. Also notice I have to buy up to 150 to get my free shipping not 100.

I only have one box left of Choc Chunk, i’m not touching it!

I Just ordered cookie dough to test out. But when choc chunk comes back…I’m gonna be like that dude who ordered 200 boxes of vannila grow.

[quote]PharmD Pete wrote:
The cookie dough blow the choco chunk out of the water btw. [/quote]

If I was a 10 year old kid, I’d totally agree with you. But since I’m not, I lost the desire for cookie dough about 25 years ago.

And ROcky Road? I think Rocky Road ice cream is disgusting. And I love ice cream…

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
I haven’t tried the rocky road yet, but I’ve never been a fan of rocky road, so I will probably stick with chocolate chunk and cookie dough for now.
[/quote] If you don’t like ROcky Road (I don’t) - Don’T try the bars! I tried one from a friend. Biotest deserves a lot fo credit - they taste exactly like ROcky Road. Being that I hate Rocky Road, the rocky road bars were the most disgusting thing I’ve ever eaten in years.

But if you like Rocky Road, my guess is you’ll like these bars.

[quote]TheBige wrote:
I Just ordered cookie dough to test out. But when choc chunk comes back…I’m gonna be like that dude who ordered 200 boxes of vannila grow. [/quote]

Cool. THis is the kind of support we need to bring the choc chunk bars back.

I just wish they told us BEFORE they discontinued them. I would have purchased 20-30 boxes easily. I used to eat 2-5 choc chunk bars everyday.

Now I eat — bars and fart all day long. I can’t stand it.

The big give away should have been a signal to us all.

[quote]greatgro wrote:
TheBige wrote:
I Just ordered cookie dough to test out. But when choc chunk comes back…I’m gonna be like that dude who ordered 200 boxes of vannila grow.

Cool. THis is the kind of support we need to bring the choc chunk bars back.

I just wish they told us BEFORE they discontinued them. I would have purchased 20-30 boxes easily. I used to eat 2-5 choc chunk bars everyday.

Now I eat — bars and fart all day long. I can’t stand it.
[/quote]

[quote]TheWookie wrote:
The big give away should have been a signal to us all.
[/quote]
You’re right.

It is now JUNE!!!

When are these bars coming back???

Chocolate Chunk = I would of kept T-Nation in busniess forever. BRING THEM BACK!!

Hopefully soon… I need to place an order now though.

I’m glad to see this thread is still alive. Everyone has his/her own favorites. Sure MAG-10 was a big hit, ok what guy didn’t like MAG-10. But after that, the choc chunk bars were my favorite Biotest supp of all time. And to take that away from us for girly cookie dough and rocky road flavors, well that’s just cruel and unusual punishment.

[quote]greatgro wrote:
I’m glad to see this thread is still alive. Everyone has his/her own favorites. Sure MAG-10 was a big hit, ok what guy didn’t like MAG-10. But after that, the choc chunk bars were my favorite Biotest supp of all time. And to take that away from us for girly cookie dough and rocky road flavors, well that’s just cruel and unusual punishment.[/quote]

Girly or not, I’m fixin to order 2 or 3 boxes of cookie dough. Please tell me you have tried them before you knocked them…Softest. Bar. Ever.

ME WANT CHOCOLATE CHUNK, NOW!!!

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Girly or not, I’m fixin to order 2 or 3 boxes of cookie dough. Please tell me you have tried them before you knocked them…Softest. Bar. Ever.[/quote]

Yes I have tried them. BOth cookie dough and rocky road. Both taste exactly like they should. I have rocky road and I thought the bars tasted just like rocky road. Thus I hated them. And the cookie dough bars really do taste like cookie dough - I give them a 10 for that. But what 34 year old male wants or craves cookie dough??? Seriously.

That said, I just ordered a whole bunch of cookie dough bars b/c I had no other choice. I also now use 2 other brands of bars (which shall remain nameless) but they give me gas and one flavor in particular gives me diarhea. But I would never ever buy another brand of bar if the choc chunk were available.

But I’ve got a shitload of cookie dough bars. My problem is I eat them because I have to, not because I want to. Which all in all is fine. It’s just that’s what really make Biotest bars different for me. Those choc chunks were the best thing I ever ate…and who doesn’t like chocolate??? :smiley:

[quote]greatgro wrote:

But what 34 year old male wants or craves cookie dough??? Seriously.

[/quote]

What? Since when does aging mean you stop liking a certain flavor/food?

I bet you liked pizza or hamburgers when you were 10, and when you were 20, and even at your incredibly ancient age of 34, I bet you still like them.

I’m 24, and I think cookie dough as well as the cookie dough Metabolic Drive bars, taste heavenly, and it’s going to take one HELL of a traumatic experience involving cookie dough to make me not enjoy it 10 years from now…

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
greatgro wrote:

I bet you liked pizza or hamburgers when you were 10, and when you were 20, and even at your incredibly ancient age of 34, I bet you still like them.

I’m 24, and I think cookie dough as well as the cookie dough Metabolic Drive bars, taste heavenly, and it’s going to take one HELL of a traumatic experience involving cookie dough to make me not enjoy it 10 years from now…[/quote]

Sorry I disagree. As a teen, I loved cookie dough and many other sweets such as pure sugar-type sweets. In my “older age”, I’ve lost all interest in PURE sweets. I still crave and enjoy sugar and fat in something like ice cream, for example. But I have ZERO cravings for sugary candy for example. Sure, real cookie dough is loaded with sugar and fat but it has a VERY sweet taste - like eating pure sugar. At my age, I have completely lost that pure sugar craving thing. Every older male client of mine agrees with me too. They also still love chocolate, but a pure sweet sugar taste like cookie dough is not very desirable.

It’s a real shame - I found a great bar for my clients that was good for them and one they also loved (choc chunk) but now only one of them will eat the new flavors - and he likes Rocky Road. But I always kid him that he just does what his wife tells him to do (or like) anyway. :slight_smile:

[quote]greatgro wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:
greatgro wrote:

I’m 24, and I think cookie dough as well as the cookie dough Metabolic Drive bars, taste heavenly, and it’s going to take one HELL of a traumatic experience involving cookie dough to make me not enjoy it 10 years from now…

Sorry I disagree. As a teen, I loved cookie dough and many other sweets such as pure sugar-type sweets. In my “older age”, I’ve lost all interest in PURE sweets. I still crave and enjoy sugar and fat in something like ice cream, for example. But I have ZERO cravings for sugary candy for example. Sure, real cookie dough is loaded with sugar and fat but it has a VERY sweet taste - like eating pure sugar. At my age, I have completely lost that pure sugar craving thing. Every older male client of mine agrees with me too. They also still love chocolate, but a pure sweet sugar taste like cookie dough is not very desirable.

It’s a real shame - I found a great bar for my clients that was good for them and one they also loved (choc chunk) but now only one of them will eat the new flavors - and he likes Rocky Road. But I always kid him that he just does what his wife tells him to do (or like) anyway. :)[/quote]

This is just a case where people have different tastes. It’s not that hard to believe. I actually didn’t like the choc. chunk or the peanut butter crunch ones (where was the crunch, really?). I love the rocky road and cookie dough ones though, so I’m happy with the two they are currently carrying. I do agree with greatgro that the cookie dough ones may seem too sweet for some.

Mods…any word on the status of these chocolate chunk bars? Its now mid-late June and nothing???

Bring back the Choco-Chunk ASAP and have it available always. Rotate the rest.

Mye too sense.

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
Bring back the Choco-Chunk ASAP and have it available always. Rotate the rest.

Mye too sense.[/quote]

I second that idea…chocolate chunk should be a mainstay while the others are rotated!