Chobbs GETTING BIG AND LEAN

HELLO CHOBBS…WE WILL MAKE YOU BIG AND LEAN BUT FIRST…

Here is what I need you to post :

1. Weight

2. Height

3. Full set of pictures. Fron relaxed, back relaxed (THESE TWO ARE NOT AN OPTION) and all other poses if you can

4. Main goal (should be getting big and lean but you can put #s on it… tell me if you mind fat gains or not etc)

5. Resume what you’ve been doing training wise in the past

6. Days that you can train

7. Time at which you train

8. What your diet actually consist of. If you got the macros or cals that great if not, np

9. What you like to eat

10. What you really dont want to eat

11. What kind of diet you like : 1) One where I give you food choices and tell you macros for each meal or 2) exact diet

12. What you are currently taking as far as supps are concerned

13. Budget for supps

14. Outline what your schedule looks like, the more precise you are the better

15. Any other info you’d like to add

1. 205-207 pounds
    2.6’2"
  2. Coming
  3. I don’t think I’ll ever be absolutely shredded, but 8-10% at 220 would be IDEAL
  4. Great gains strength wise with Madcow 5x5, done the powerlifting 7x2 then 1x3 progressing up in sets of 3’s, 5/3/1, made my own workout
  5. Everyday
  6. Everyday but Tuesdays, 9-12 and 5-whenever, on Tuesdays 4-whenever
  7. USED to be anything and everything, last 6 weeks I’ve been going low carb with alot of ground beef, salmon, eggs, cheese, nuts, berries, chicken breast and carb up refeeds on Saturday and Sunday…goals for the day were, 220 protein, <40 carbs, 170 fat
  8. Everything except avacodos, onions, peppers, tomatoes
  9. Salad…but I can really choke down anything
  10. Exact diet
  11. whey, creapure, zma, pre workout
  12. No clue, usually buy in bulk
  13. Monday: class 1:30 till 5:15
    Tuesdays: 9-2:45
    Wednesday: 1:30 till 5:15
    Thursday: 1:30-2:45
    Friday: free
  14. I’ll be your guinea pig on pretty much anything that you’d like to try out, I think basically everything will work b/c I’ll give it 100%. I also have a torn right labrum which sometimes gets agitated and inhibits my ability to get a good contraction on some kinds of flies and rear delt exercises.

front

I shoulda took a back picture earlier…dats baddddd

Following along.

following both of these. I’m glad these two guys are starting at different sizes, makes things more interesting.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
I’m glad these two guys are starting at different sizes, makes things more interesting.[/quote]
I was thinking the exact same thing

I cant miss this, will be interresting and I bet I learn a ton.

i will be watching closely. bwahahahaha

legs pic plz

Interested to see this, i have a similar build although been training 2 years to get it. Not sure how you weigh 205 when you have just about visible abs yet not really any muscle mass to speak of. I would say we have a similar amount of lean mass but i was WAY fatter than you at 205lbs same height, goes to show how much bone structure etc effects how 2 different people look with similar stats.

Can’t wait to see what happens.

In! Awesome idea and very interested to see how this pans out. Good luck Chobbs and Zraw

Legs

Getting you started asap

Awesome…sorry for the bad/limited poses

Good luck chobbs, and thanks ZRAW for doing this

will follow 110% :slight_smile:
thanx zraw!

Awesome, I’m definitely following this. And I’m glad Chobbs was selected too, dude always comes across as a likeable guy on the forum.

[quote]Grumpig Hunt wrote:
Awesome, I’m definitely following this. And I’m glad Chobbs was selected too, dude always comes across as a likeable guy on the forum.[/quote]
Means alot! Thanks

In.