Chlorophyll?

[quote]Big Dan wrote:

Sounds like a good way to waste some money trying to get that extra 1%. Why not eat some spinach? By the way the peppermint oil in that supp might lower your testosterone. That’s why women use spearmint and peppermint oils and teas to treat hirsutism. Where will the circuses get their bearded lady now?[/quote]

I guess I’m the bearded lady now. But seriously, healthy, leafy greens are hard to get in my neck of the woods. I live and work in the part of town where the only grocery stores are shitholes, primarily convenience stores for chain smokers, and real food is at a premium, the off brand frozen pizza, $5.00-for-a-5 oz-bag-of-frozen-broccoli variety, so occasionally I’ll go a week without getting greens. Peppermint oil should be in a pretty small quantity in this stuff. it seems like if it were a test-promoting ingredient you’d be telling me to get ten times more to have any effect at all. I’ll just pretend I got some 9.00 green flavoring syrup for my shakes and leave it at that. thanks for the advice. This might seal my fate, but I got the idea from a Gary Null book.

edit:to Florianopolis, that was a really entertaining(and informative) anecdote. I guess corporate culture is different in Japan. That family put their money where their mouth(or in this case their ass) is. I guess my grandfather was a dairy farmer, and I drink tons of milk. similar deal.