Chisle Down

[quote]cardinal25 wrote:
futuredave wrote:
You buncha jailus byatches

I just threw up in my mouth.[/quote]

That was awesome!

Our forum friend should work on getting massive before trying to cut down anymore than he is.

I just threw up on the naked sushi girl

easyest? hahaha!

BA DA BUMP… BUMP… BUMP…
Another one bites the dust!

who ever posted that he should focus on gaining muscle was correct. he does not look like he’s in top conditioning level from that pick. More muscle means more resting metabolic colaries burned and a clean diet with properly times carbs would induce nice fat loss. He also needs to work on strength endurance. some olympic lifting hybrids, javorek complexes, and various sprinting distances would help. laters pk

[quote]themonthofjun wrote:
I just threw up on the naked sushi girl[/quote]

mmmmmmmmm… sushi…

[quote]plentybling wrote:
damm why dose everyone flame him…ur meant to be giving out advise…everyone trying to be internet haters…that ant cool!!

Just give the man advise and then handle your own business![/quote]

I’m disturbed that despite being from the country that created the language, you don’t seem to use English all that well.

WE are giving him advice (advise in your syntax), namely to spend some time reading things on this site instead of expecting everyone else to lay out a perfect plan for him. Or are we just some free fitness consulting service now? If so, I didn’t get that memo. Please forward.

[quote]Kuz wrote:
plentybling wrote:
damm why dose everyone flame him…ur meant to be giving out advise…everyone trying to be internet haters…that ant cool!!

Just give the man advise and then handle your own business!

I’m disturbed that despite being from the country that created the language, you don’t seem to use English all that well.

WE are giving him advice (advise in your syntax), namely to spend some time reading things on this site instead of expecting everyone else to lay out a perfect plan for him. Or are we just some free fitness consulting service now? If so, I didn’t get that memo. Please forward.[/quote]

I think (hope? pray?) that he was being facetious.

This must be a joke!
If not, I feel sorry for the guy. He obviously has some sort of mental disability. Where do you live in Ontario? Maybe I can tutor you or give you the long lost secrets of “chisling”.WTF.

[quote]DT wrote:
I have enough muscle to pull off alot of things

tveddy wrote:
and no you don’t[/quote]

I think he meant “pull off” skin-cream tub lids and men’s underwear.

Have you tried meth?

[quote]plentybling wrote:

Just give the man advise and then handle your own business![/quote]

I realize that people from your generation can’t write very well, however I’m assuming that if you are on this board you can read. So let the lazy fool who started this thread read the articles on this site about diet and training.

The problem is the lazy little fag is looking for some magic bullet instead of eating clean and busting his ass in the gym.

In addition people like this guy get flamed becuase they ask stupid questions and people on this site get sick of it. Just as we get sick of people who use instant message slang like “ur” for your. It shows a lack of intelligence.

My suggestion to both of you is to go back to school. Learn to read and write properly and while you’re at it take a course in “reality”, because 160 pounders don’t need to “chisle down” or “have enough muscle to pull it off”.

P.S. Advice is spelled with a “c” not an “s”.

RTFA

[quote]ConanSpeaks wrote:
plentybling wrote:

I realize that people from your generation can’t write very well, however I’m assuming that if you are on this board you can read. So let the lazy fool who started this thread read the articles on this site about diet and training.

The problem is the lazy little fag is looking for some magic bullet instead of eating clean and busting his ass in the gym.

In addition people like this guy get flamed becuase they ask stupid questions and people on this site get sick of it. Just as we get sick of people who use instant message slang like “ur” for your. It shows a lack of intelligence.

My suggestion to both of you is to go back to school. Learn to read and write properly and while you’re at it take a course in “reality”, because 160 pounders don’t need to “chisle down” or “have enough muscle to pull it off”.

P.S. Advice is spelled with a “c” not an “s”. [/quote]

Amen!!What is it with all these people that have NO idea of how to communicate in the English language?If it isn’t your first language,then please say so up front,it gets you a lot of latitude.
If it is,then go learn it again…
And no,it’s not my first language…but I love it none the less.
Stop the abuse!

[quote]dre wrote:
themonthofjun wrote:
I just threw up on the naked sushi girl

mmmmmmmmm… sushi…[/quote]

mmmmmmmmm… naked girl…

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
Kuz wrote:
plentybling wrote:

WE are giving him advice (advise in your syntax), namely to spend some time reading things on this site instead of expecting everyone else to lay out a perfect plan for him. Or are we just some free fitness consulting service now? If so, I didn’t get that memo. Please forward.

I think (hope? pray?) that he was being facetious.

[/quote]

Ditto… but these days I’ve been disappointed far too many times by the fact that there are people being serious like this.

[quote]ConanSpeaks wrote:

[/quote]

He should use this Magic Bullet and eat everything he see.

BTW

Sushi + Naked Girl = Awesome

I have all this muscle I need to get rid of. What’s the best way?

Try fasting. That and becoming a vegan seems to do the trick.

I wanna kno the opozit. I wanna ad more musell to my fraim. I tryed to eat more butt I get sic. What is the easyist way to get more big?

[quote]jbodzin wrote:
ConanSpeaks wrote:

He should use this Magic Bullet and eat everything he see.

BTW

Sushi + Naked Girl = Awesome[/quote]

HAHAHA

I totally use my Magic Bullet at least twice a day. makes great shakes but nothing else ( oh sorry and baby food ).