Chipotle - 'Naturally Raised'?

I know there has been a few post on the greatness that is Chipotle (the restaurant, and to a lesser extent the pepper). And yes, it is proof that there is a God.

I think their naturally raised chicken “have more room to move” than typical farm raised chicken. But is their naturally raised beef grass-fed? I can’t seem to find this anywhere.

Cool nutrition calculator: http://www.chipotlefan.com/index.php?id=nutrition_calculator

My Chipotle meal: salad (no dressing), black beans, peppers, double chicken or steak, fresh tomato salsa, hot salsa, and tabasco. That is about 650 calories with high fiber and a lot of protein, which isn’t bad.

I just take Chiptole’s word for it. I eat there every saturday night. However I couldn’t find much on the cattle being ‘grass fed’…

I lament the absence of a nearby chipotle on a regular occasion.

Alright - Had Chipotle for the first time about two weeks ago and I’m sorry to say that it was a huge let down! I’ve heard all the hype about how great the place is supposed to be, but IMO it is severly INFERIOR to MOES Southwest Grill.

The Joey Bag O Doughnuts with chicken, steak, rice, black beans, lettuce, salsa, and chipotle ranch sauce is to die for. Beats the hell out of anything at Chipotle. Get to Moes ASAP you don’t know what you’re missing.

[quote]Malevolence wrote:
I lament the absence of a nearby chipotle on a regular occasion.[/quote]

We are in the same boat.

They could naturally raise those chickens at Chernobyl for all I care. Chipotle is full of tasty WIN!

[quote]Mlettier wrote:
Alright - Had Chipotle for the first time about two weeks ago and I’m sorry to say that it was a huge let down! I’ve heard all the hype about how great the place is supposed to be, but IMO it is severly INFERIOR to MOES Southwest Grill.

The Joey Bag O Doughnuts with chicken, steak, rice, black beans, lettuce, salsa, and chipotle ranch sauce is to die for. Beats the hell out of anything at Chipotle. Get to Moes ASAP you don’t know what you’re missing. [/quote]

Finally someone who agrees with me. Everyone I know complains because I prefer Moe’s over Chipotle. I like your burrito but add refried beans and corn. Your making me hungry and I just ate -_-

[quote]Higgins wrote:
Mlettier wrote:

The Joey Bag O Doughnuts with chicken, steak, rice, black beans, lettuce, salsa, and chipotle ranch sauce is to die for. Beats the hell out of anything at Chipotle. Get to Moes ASAP you don’t know what you’re missing.

Finally someone who agrees with me. Everyone I know complains because I prefer Moe’s over Chipotle. I like your burrito but add refried beans and corn. Your making me hungry and I just ate -_-[/quote]

The cheese at Moe’s is awesome, but not the best for muscle building and getting lean. Also, all of the Moe’s where I live closed. So it is either Chipotle or Qdoba.

Edit – One of the Moe’s didn’t close, but it is kind of out of my way to get there. And the Qdoba did close. Thus, it is Chipotle or nothing for me.

[quote]Mlettier wrote:

The Joey Bag O Doughnuts with chicken, steak, rice, black beans, lettuce, salsa, and chipotle ranch sauce is to die for. Beats the hell out of anything at Chipotle. Get to Moes ASAP you don’t know what you’re missing. [/quote]

Damn I don’t think there is one in Colorado, at least I haven’t seen one.

I like Chipotle, like others I take their word for it. Tastes sooo good after a balls to the wall training session! That goes for any burrito

I agree with the after workout burrito, I’ve cut myself off of them any other time haha.
I’m prety sure I could eat burritos for every meal provided I could change up the insides a little bit.

if you care about nutrition you wouldn’t go to a fast food joint in the first place

http://www.unionvoice.org/aflcio_voiceatwork/alert-description.html?alert_id=1558585
What a great company that cares more for the chickens than for the farmers.

Only Communists prefer Moe’s over Chipotle.

[quote]AllerCuzine wrote:
http://www.unionvoice.org/aflcio_voiceatwork/alert-description.html?alert_id=1558585
What a great company that cares more for the chickens than for the farmers.[/quote]

Well, chickens taste a lot better than farmers.

[quote]cyph31 wrote:
if you care about nutrition you wouldn’t go to a fast food joint in the first place[/quote]

shut up.

[quote]cyph31 wrote:
if you care about nutrition you wouldn’t go to a fast food joint in the first place[/quote]

Alright, please tell us what’s so bad about Chipotle.

In the meantime I’m off to get a pork burrito with black beans, rice, green salsa, guac, and lettuce. Maybe a margarita, too. Chipotle makes a surprisingly good one for a fast food joint.

Moe’s sounds interesting, but I’ve never seen one.

[quote]esk221 wrote:
Only Communists prefer Moe’s over Chipotle.[/quote]

What he said. The nerve of Moe’s trying to pigeon hole us into having to order a meal with only certain ingredients. This is a democracy damnit! I have the right to choose what does or doesn’t go on my burrito.

[quote]cyph31 wrote:

It’s only sorta fast food.

My burrito only comes out to 1240.

Bummer D: