Chinups with 110 lbs

Yes I do know it. I have never been in it but I heard that it was a pretty good gym. I didnt know it was being demolished though.

My friend is the owner of Trainers Fitness (bathurst & Bloor) If you have to go else where you should take a look there.

I just looked up the BJCC address and its bit out of the way for you to get down to Bloor. I didnt realize it was that far.

kligor-

i guess im getting hung up on that last rep, the first two look better. my apologies. nice work

[quote]dez6485 wrote:
kligor-

i guess im getting hung up on that last rep, the first two look better. my apologies. nice work[/quote]

No worries. I didn’t count that last rep anyway. That’s OK, serves me right for posting a video that ends on a “bad note.”

Anyways, no offence taken :slight_smile:

Great work . I would defintitely count the firts rep. But you have to laugh when
people critise someone who is 140lb with close to a double bodyweight chin for a little body english. Plus the partials will make you stronger anyway.

[quote]decimation wrote:
Great work . I would defintitely count the firts rep. But you have to laugh when
people critise someone who is 140lb with close to a double bodyweight chin for a little body english. Plus the partials will make you stronger anyway.[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words. From the angle that it was filmed it looks like my chin made it over the bar on the first rep, but it didn’t actually make it there. It was about level with the bar. When I use a bit less weight (90 or less), I usually touch my sternum to the bar.

I know… the 110 lbs. was more for ego than anything else. But it sure was fun :slight_smile: