China's Food Problem, It is True!

http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/92189/China_Food_Problem_it_is_True_

Employees start de-feathering the dead fowl after soaking in boiling water from a rusty wok

Man, I’ve heard some disgusting things about China lately! I’ve got nothing against China or the Chinese, in fact I think they have many cool things about their culture.

But some of this material I’ve seen on the 'Net is shocking.

Have you seen those pictures about how some of the rich people eat aborted human fetuses, in the belief that it restores sex drive?

It’s either horribly true, or just a hoax…who knows?

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
Man, I’ve heard some disgusting things about China lately! I’ve got nothing against China or the Chinese, in fact I think they have many cool things about their culture.

Have you seen those pictures about how some of the rich people eat aborted human fetuses, in the belief that it restores sex drive?

It’s either horribly true, or just a hoax…who knows?[/quote]

You mean this one? Are Human Fetuses 'Taiwan's Hottest Dish'? | Snopes.com

I mean this one:

I can’t read Chinese, but it looks disturbingly real.

depends where you are, In woohan [sp] you go into the supermarket, point out which fish you want, and they fish it out of the tank and bag it for you, beat that for freshness

[quote]legend wrote:
depends where you are, In woohan [sp] you go into the supermarket, point out which fish you want, and they fish it out of the tank and bag it for you, beat that for freshness
[/quote]

I’ve seen them do that in Queens at the C-Mart.

I mean this one:

I can’t read Chinese, but it looks disturbingly real. [/quote]

Let me guess…the website is hosted in Taiwan.

People’s Republic of China; where people are delicious.

How’s this to promote tourism!

Seriously, how come you guys fall for propaganda like this?

P.S: The “husband” in the first picture cracked me up.

[quote]legend wrote:
[/quote]

Sounds good. As long as it’s not ‘Roadkill Chicken Lo Mein’ or ‘Human Fetus Foo Yong’, I’d eat it.

I mean this one:

I can’t read Chinese, but it looks disturbingly real. [/quote]

WTF is that? We need a translation.

It’s either horribly true, or just a hoax…who knows?[/quote]

Well you never know. A good marinade and some tabasco can work miricles with anything.

Here’s a translation I found:

[i]Shocking news circulated in China . A town in Canton is now on trend taking baby herbal soup to increase health and sexual performance/stamina. The cost in China currency apprx $ 4000 (I think it is about R2000)

A factory manager was interviewed and he testified that it is effective because he is a frequent customer.

It is a delicacy whereby expensive herbs are added to boil the baby with chicken meat for 8 hours boiling/steaming.

He pointed to his second wife next to him , who is 19 (he is 62), and testified that they have sex everyday.

After waiting for a couple of weeks he took this reporter to the
restaurant when he was informed by restaurant Manager that the spare rib soup (local code for baby soup) was now available .

This time it was a couple who have 2 daughters and this 3rd one
was confirmed to be a daughter again.

So the couple aborted the baby which was 5 months old. Those baby close to be born and die naturally costs 2000 in China currency.

Those aborted ones cost a few hundreds in China Currency. Those
couples who did not want to sell dead babies, placentas can be accepted also for couple of hundreds.

The reporter making comment that is this the problem arised from
Chinese being taking too much attention in health or is the backfire effect when China introduced one child in a family policy (since majority prefers to have male babies and those poorer families need ended up selling their female babies.) [/i]

That fetus looks awfully real! I hope it’s fake anyway.

Even the article the OP posted could have been some anti-Chinese propaganda, with photos taken out of context and described falsely.

It’d be easy to dismiss this as bs, but when I see the other things that have been going on, it seems plausible. It may be hard for Westerners to swallow, but I have been to various asian countries myself, and am half asian, and have seen many things. So these things that go on, are sometimes real.