China's Food & Drug Chief Executed

I feel like a bad human being for laughing at this.

The reason he got the bullet in the neck is because he made the regime look bad internationally and he got caught at it. The corruption charges are just eyewash, the same who condemmed him are also lining their pockets. Dont forget, these people are chinese communists: they operate by different rules…

[quote]Blacksnake wrote:
The reason he got the bullet in the neck is because he made the regime look bad internationally and he got caught at it. The corruption charges are just eyewash, the same who condemmed him are also lining their pockets. Dont forget, these people are chinese communists: they operate by different rules…[/quote]

CNN reported that the actual execution will be put on hold for 2 years and that it would most likely be commuted. My opinion is that it was most likely done in a vain attempt to promote the MADE IN CHINA brand as intollerant to corruption. Not buying it, pun intended.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Blacksnake wrote:
The reason he got the bullet in the neck is because he made the regime look bad internationally and he got caught at it. The corruption charges are just eyewash, the same who condemmed him are also lining their pockets. Dont forget, these people are chinese communists: they operate by different rules…

CNN reported that the actual execution will be put on hold for 2 years and that it would most likely be commuted. My opinion is that it was most likely done in a vain attempt to promote the MADE IN CHINA brand as intollerant to corruption. Not buying it, pun intended.[/quote]

Really? Says here, he has been executed…
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/07/10/china.execution.ap/index.html

Good thing to, now I can buy stuff made in China again. Nothing like a good old fasion execution to get my juices flowing for purchasing foreign goods.

Not sure if this is true or not but when the Y2K stuff was going on the head of the Chinese FAA was told to be prepared and have everything in good order. He was also told he was expected to be flying and in the air when the clock struck 12.

Nothing like the threat of death to insure job performance.

[quote]hedo wrote:

Nothing like the threat of death to insure job performance.[/quote]

That’s what I call motivation.

[quote]hedo wrote:
Not sure if this is true or not but when the Y2K stuff was going on the head of the Chinese FAA was told to be prepared and have everything in good order. He was also told he was expected to be flying and in the air when the clock struck 12.

Nothing like the threat of death to insure job performance.[/quote]

Clearly not a member of a labor union.

[quote]cabre wrote:
hedo wrote:

Nothing like the threat of death to insure job performance.

Clearly not a member of a labor union.[/quote]

Binding arbitration would have a different meaning if this was one of the options…