China Is Drying Up

Interesting info from bushy.

And as those expected price hikes work their way down the chain, pharm-grade is looking like that halfway decent girl at the bar – the one who just keeps getting prettier.

Say it ain’t so :frowning:

WTF am I gonna do with 2.2 lbs. test-e???!!~!!

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

OK well it may be that in characteristic eastern style, the chinese may be carrying on with business (albeit in much modified form) whilst sticking to the ‘letter of the law’.

I have it on good authority that the AAS factories may still be producing and shipping, but only on select days, and to preorder and that the creation and supply of AAS powders will happen on ONE day, i.e. they will finish the day with zero stock.

Orders (if you can get them accepted) will be for a minimum of 1kg per powder, so if you want (for example) test prop and tren ace, then your min order will be 2kg, from china.

However this continued supply means that someone will be remailing powders to America, etc, though prices will almost certainly be a lot higher than before. Think $2/g of test, not $0.75/g as before…

Bushy[/quote]

That is gonna be interesteing to see. I can’t imagine the chinese taking preorders lol.

Thanks for keeping us updated bushy. :slight_smile:

[quote]timhlbrk wrote:
WTF am I gonna do with 2.2 lbs. test-e???!!~!![/quote]

Keep 50g and make a crapload reselling the rest. :smiley:

[quote]timhlbrk wrote:
WTF am I gonna do with 2.2 lbs. test-e???!!~!![/quote]

You can give it to me.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Used2Juice wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:

OK well it may be that in characteristic eastern style, the chinese may be carrying on with business (albeit in much modified form) whilst sticking to the ‘letter of the law’.

I have it on good authority that the AAS factories may still be producing and shipping, but only on select days, and to preorder and that the creation and supply of AAS powders will happen on ONE day, i.e. they will finish the day with zero stock.

Orders (if you can get them accepted) will be for a minimum of 1kg per powder, so if you want (for example) test prop and tren ace, then your min order will be 2kg, from china.

However this continued supply means that someone will be remailing powders to America, etc, though prices will almost certainly be a lot higher than before. Think $2/g of test, not $0.75/g as before…

Bushy

That is gonna be interesteing to see. I can’t imagine the chinese taking preorders lol.

Thanks for keeping us updated bushy. :slight_smile:

Well someone I know has already sent many thousands of dollars to his old supplier. To be held in an account until the word goes out that so-and-so factory is producing a limited run of whatever powder. Then Mr. China will ring my friend immediately to confirm, and he’ll give the green light to purchase whatever.

As I say, you need to have a ‘special relationship’ with your old supplier, and he must be very trustworthy.

Bushy[/quote]

Very interesting update…thanks. I suppose $2 per gram test is fine if your just a recreational homebrewer (for strictly personal use) as it still works out OK pricewise…however, if your homebrewing on a bit of a bigger scale then $2 is a problem.

Btw, check your PM…you may find it interesting.

CD

[quote]CELTIC-DEVIL wrote:
Very interesting update…thanks. I suppose $2 per gram test is fine if your just a recreational homebrewer (for strictly personal use) as it still works out OK pricewise…however, if your homebrewing on a bit of a bigger scale then $2 is a problem.
CD
[/quote]

how is an extra dollar or two per 10ml vial in production cost become a problem? wholesale is 30-40 for such a vial, production costs are less than 10. worry about anavar or tren.

but even then only around a 50% increase is warranted in street price (other increases will be due to availability). if you are paying more, congrats, someone thinks you have no other friends.

as far as i’m concerned, as long as there are people remailing powders, homebrew will thrive. worst off, we might have to make them from scratch. brings back memories of converting different prohormones into steroids, except we will have to start with soy isoflavones. how ironic.

[quote]ubl0 wrote:
CELTIC-DEVIL wrote:
CD

how is an extra dollar or two per 10ml vial in production cost become a problem? wholesale is 30-40 for such a vial, production costs are less than 10. worry about anavar or tren.

but even then only around a 50% increase is warranted in street price (other increases will be due to availability). if you are paying more, congrats, someone thinks you have no other friends.

as far as i’m concerned, as long as there are people remailing powders, homebrew will thrive. worst off, we might have to make them from scratch. brings back memories of converting different prohormones into steroids, except we will have to start with soy isoflavones. how ironic.[/quote]

Didnt say that selling UG gear would not still be profitable…but when raw materials double in price…I would consider that to be a problem of sorts.

Test, as the cheapest and most common powder would also be likely to increase in price far less than more expensive powders like tren, which could likely go more than double in price. Same thing for var…a big increase in var powder price could quickly cease to make the coumpound anywhere near as profitable as before.

I have friends (believe it or not…lol), who purchased a couple of thousand euros of Powders 5-6 times per year. I have purchased a couple of thousand euros of powder in a single order before myself. Would I still make a profit, with current powder prices, from selling on the gear??

Yes, of course. But paying $6000 for raw material i Would previously have paid only 2.5-3k for is a pain in the ass and a loss in profits. Factor into the equation the possibility of a single shipment of powder being lost/seized in transit or at customs, then potential losses grow enough to concern me. Not huge, but big enough to piss me off.

homebrewing is still quite profitable…just a little less so for test, and potentially more-so for other compounds.

“Going back to scratch”, as you put it, is a MASSIVE problem as far as UGL brewing is concerned and would eat HUGELY into any profits I could theoretically make from selling UGL gear. You seem to be saying it’s not that bad a scenario. Actually, as far as I’m concerned, its pretty much as bad a scenario as I could imagine.

I mean, consider the price of fina pellets, the trouble of importing them into Europe (through customs…tight regulations here on cattle hormones as far as I know), the labour intensity of converting them and the inferior quality of the final product, then UGL brewing doesnt anywhere near as profitable or inviting.