China Drug Agency Head Executed

Here’s some news from this morning. I wonder if some of that bribe money came from hormone manufacturers.

China doesn’t mess around with those executions do they? This guy was convicted and sentenced in May and executed barely two months later.

Assuming the guy really was guilty and that China went through the proper channel in prosecuting him, I for one am very glad for this kind of punishment. But I wouldn’t execute him though, I would feed him bad drugs and bad pet food for as long as he is alive.

what a difference from the U.S
Here he would have been sentenced to maybe 3 years in jail, then the president would have just pardoned him anyway.

China executes more people than all the developed 1st world nations combined. This comes as no surprise.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
China executes more people than all the developed 1st world nations combined. This comes as no surprise.[/quote]

Well, Chinese population is about as big as that of the “developed 1st world”… Besides most of the Western European countries and many of the US States do not enforce the death penalty - So, yeah, there shouldn’t be much of a surprise here…

Peace,
DreDay