T Nation

China Backs Iran

Twenty years ago ‘The Great Satan’ referred only to a collection of murderous Zionist Jews who illegally invaded Palestine in the 1940s, to butcher the residents and steal their land for Ben Gurion’s “Yisrael”. But as Zionists later took firm control of the United States, and forced the use of American soldiers in the 1990 Gulf War against Iraq, a subtle change slowly took place.

In the minds of about 70 percent of the global population, America had simply become Zionist Headquarters, and was thus itself anointed ‘The Great Satan’. Nowadays the contempt and hatred of the civilized world is being directed against ordinary American citizens, who in the future will pay a heavy price for failing to remove a handful of Zionist madmen from Wall Street while they still had the chance to do so. The rest of the world will no longer tolerate the megalomanic ‘New Zion’, and is now taking active steps to destroy it.

http://www.vialls.com/myahudi/greatsatan.html

Just a wild guess here, but might one assume that Mr. Joe Vialls is not too fond of Jews? His “Fortress Americas” series was a riot.

I guess he wouldn’t think much of my proposal to end the conflict in the Middle East by airlifting all of the Jews out of Israel and re-settling them in Australia, then, would he?

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Just a wild guess here, but might one assume that Mr. Joe Vialls is not too fond of Jews? His “Fortress Americas” series was a riot.

I guess he wouldn’t think much of my proposal to end the conflict in the Middle East by airlifting all of the Jews out of Israel and re-settling them in Australia, then, would he?[/quote]

He might agree, but only if the Jews were airlifted into the middle of the Atlantic instead. They have it coming after all. How dare they live in the country that the UN set aside for them!

Does Mr. Vialls…or ANYONE…

Seriously believe that if the Jews were suddenly “moved” to Australia or dumped into the Atlantic, that:

Shia would embrace Sunni as brothers?

Afghanistan Warlords would lay down their arms and declare an everlasting Peace with one another?

The Taliban would recognize the basic rights of greater than 50% of their population and treat women better than they do their dogs?

Hammas and Hezboallah would share power as equals in a great and prosperous Palestine?

Al Quaida would dismantle their Camps and end all War with the West because the central core of the “Zionist/Jewish” war is now at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean or Dancing with Kangaroos in the Outback?

The list can go on and on…

Peoples, especially in the Middle East, need to look more “in the mirror” for their problems than at the people of Israel and America.

Until they are willing to do THAT, the Middle East will continue to be racked by hatred and War.

Peace?

Mufasa

Nice post Mufasa.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
I guess he wouldn’t think much of my proposal to end the conflict in the Middle East by airlifting all of the Jews out of Israel and re-settling them in Australia, then, would he?[/quote]

Airlift to Australia? Naaah.

Just invade the country, and split it in two. Give one half to the opressed Jewish and cram the Australians in the other half.

Brit style.

[quote]brucevangeorge wrote:

Airlift to Australia? Naaah.

Just invade the country, and split it in two. Give one half to the opressed Jewish and cram the Australians in the other half.

Brit style.[/quote]

That would make no sense, the Jews have no history in Australia. Give them half of Egypt, they lived there for a while, right? Oh, wait, then you have to deal with the muslims again. Nevermind, I guess we should just let Israel get overrun and the jews can get scattered out and complain about losing their country for a while. Think of all the terrorism that would stop!

In other news, orion/lixy/bruce favor iran.

JeffR

[quote]brucevangeorge wrote:
Varqanir wrote:
I guess he wouldn’t think much of my proposal to end the conflict in the Middle East by airlifting all of the Jews out of Israel and re-settling them in Australia, then, would he?

Airlift to Australia? Naaah.

Just invade the country, and split it in two. Give one half to the opressed Jewish and cram the Australians in the other half.

Brit style.[/quote]

The Brits would mix them up a bit to make sure tensions were always high.

[quote]Cunnivore wrote:
brucevangeorge wrote:

Airlift to Australia? Naaah.

Just invade the country, and split it in two. Give one half to the opressed Jewish and cram the Australians in the other half.

Brit style.

That would make no sense, the Jews have no history in Australia. Give them half of Egypt, they lived there for a while, right? Oh, wait, then you have to deal with the muslims again. Nevermind, I guess we should just let Israel get overrun and the jews can get scattered out and complain about losing their country for a while. Think of all the terrorism that would stop!
[/quote]

Cunn,

Everything would be solved if there was no Israel!!! You know that one of the dems’ champions came out today blaming Israel. He said that Israel was the greatest short term threat to peace in the Middle East.

jtf/lixy Unite!!! It’s time to support john “I use pert plus” edwards.

hillaryspot.nationalreview.com/

JeffR

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Does Mr. Vialls…or ANYONE…

Seriously believe that if the Jews were suddenly “moved” to Australia or dumped into the Atlantic, that:

Shia would embrace Sunni as brothers?

Afghanistan Warlords would lay down their arms and declare an everlasting Peace with one another?

The Taliban would recognize the basic rights of greater than 50% of their population and treat women better than they do their dogs?

Hammas and Hezboallah would share power as equals in a great and prosperous Palestine?

Al Quaida would dismantle their Camps and end all War with the West because the central core of the “Zionist/Jewish” war is now at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean or Dancing with Kangaroos in the Outback?

The list can go on and on…

Peoples, especially in the Middle East, need to look more “in the mirror” for their problems than at the people of Israel and America.

Until they are willing to do THAT, the Middle East will continue to be racked by hatred and War.

Peace?

Mufasa[/quote]
Agreed.

The Great Satan is an excuse and a war cry, not an actual reason.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Shia would embrace Sunni as brothers?[/quote]

Ireland, anyone?

When Somalian warlords laid down their arms and ceased being a threat for the population, the US decided to back an Ethiopian invasion and if that wasn’t enough, bomb the whole bazar in January 2007.

The United States government spend billions of dollars financing the overthrow of a progressive regime in Afghanistan. That ultimately lead to the Taliban. And don’t give me the old line that the Soviets forced you to do it. It’s been debunked a decade ago!

Zbigniew Brzezinski, who was President Jimmy Carter’s national security advisor, has admitted that covert U.S. intervention began long before the USSR sent in its troops to help the Afghani Revolution.

Brzezinski told the French weekly Nouvel Observateur that the CIA began bankrolling counter-revolutionary forces in mid-1979. We did not push the Russians into intervening, but we knowingly increased the probability that they would, said Brzezinski, as quoted by the French Press Agency on Jan. 14, 1998.

That secret operation was an excellent idea. The effect was to draw the Russians into the Afghan trap.

Hamas is pretty much an Israeli creation that was intended to counter the PLO’s power. It bit them right back in the ass.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/ZER403A.html

It sure would make their recruiting process a lot harder. Right now, I believe that they’re turning away people because they receive too many applications.
Call me naive, but I believe that if something is not useful anymore, it’ll wither. That’s the same reason the US wages war: To ensure that the weapons industry has a market. Half a century after Eisenhower’s speech, there seems little concern from the American public to challenge that.

Absolutely right. Removing Israel will not auto-magically resolve the conflicts in the middle-east. It’s rooted too deep.

As to who’s responsible, Britain, France surely have their share of responsibility for basically instauring dictatorships in most of the region to ensured their economic interests were safe even after the occupations ended.

The treatment that Palestinians were subjected to by Israel, and the US’s bully attitude only put more fuel on the fire. When you’re the number one exporter of weapons in the world, you’d do whatever it takes to avoid that the flame fades.

[quote]ssn0 wrote:
In the minds of about 70 percent of the global population, America had simply become Zionist Headquarters [/quote]

In other news, 82.57% of statistics are made on the spot.
While the Jewish lobby is evidently very strong in Washington, I don’t believe your statement for one second.

You’re doing diservice to whoever the Zionists are actually hurting by propagating such ridiculous myths. What’s your next thread, “Elders of Zion”? Give it a rest.

What Zionists? Do you think we actually hurt ourselves more just by labeling everything–especially with a label as irrelevant as Zionist.

“…Absolutely right. Removing Israel will not auto-magically resolve the conflicts in the middle-east. It’s rooted too deep…”

lixy:

That’s the ONLY statement you made that seemed to place ANY responsibility for Middle East problems on anyone OTHER than Israel and America…

Mufasa

http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/

There are in fact many Jewish movements, groups and organizations whose ideology regarding Zionism and the so-called “State of Israel” is that of the unadulterated Torah position that any form of Zionism is heresy and that the existence of the so-called “State of Israel” is illegitimate.

No one has had to create any antagonism between our Torah and Zionism because such antagonism exists by virtue of the essence of Judaism itself, which can never tolerate the heresy of Zionism.

Zionism is wrong from the Torah viewpoint, not because many of its adherents are lax in practice or even anti-religious, but because its fundamental principle conflicts with the Torah.

Unfortunately, due to many undesirable factors, the view of Torah-true Jewry has been concealed from the general public.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
What Zionists?[/quote]

The ones that run Israel.

“We”? “Ourselves”? You lost me.

For the record, when I say Zionists, I mean Zionists! That is, people who subscribe to the international political movement that supports a homeland for the Jewish people in the Land of Israel. I don’t see why you’re accusing of labelling “everything” of Zionists.

[quote]lixy wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
What Zionists?

The ones that run Israel.

Do you think we actually hurt ourselves more just by labeling everything–Zionist.

“We”? “Ourselves”? You lost me.

For the record, when I say Zionists, I mean Zionists! That is, people who subscribe to the international political movement that supports a homeland for the Jewish people in the Land of Israel. I don’t see why you’re accusing of labelling “everything” of Zionists.[/quote]

Am I an “Americanist” because I subscribe to an idea that supports a homeland for the American people in the land of America?

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Am I an “Americanist” because I subscribe to an idea that supports a homeland for the American people in the land of America?[/quote]

Ha. Good one!

The way I defined Zionism is universal. Check the litterature. You can’t get around the fact that Israel is a Zionist state.

Nice try nonetheless…

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

Am I an “Americanist” because I subscribe to an idea that supports a homeland for the American people in the land of America?[/quote]

I believe that as a homeowner, I should be allowed to live in my home. I guess that makes me a homo… wait, what?