Chimp Murders...

A 200-pound pet chimpanzee in Stamford, Conn., Monday viciously mauled a woman he had known for years, leaving her critically injured with much of her face torn away, the authorities said. The animal was shot dead by the police after he assaulted an officer in his car.

Another T-Nation member dead :frowning: RIP

Whether she’s been around the chimp for years doesn’t matter. It’s a wild animal. It was going to happen sooner or later.

edit: After actually reading the article, this stuck out “[quote]Ms. Herold called 911, grabbed a knife and stabbed Travis several times[/quote]”

And I kind of felt bad for the chimp when I read they followed the trail back to its own room, where it died.

[quote]Stuntman Mike wrote:
Whether she’s been around the chimp for years doesn’t matter. It’s a wild animal. It was going to happen sooner or later.

[/quote]

What do you mean by this? I’m guessing most chimps raised in captivity don’t flip out and murder their owners/humans.

Published: February 16, 2009

This was done awhile ago. Apparently Russians are a bit behind with the news, huh?

[quote]Huh? wrote:
Stuntman Mike wrote:

What do you mean by this? I’m guessing most chimps raised in captivity don’t flip out and murder their owners/humans.

[/quote]

I don’t know where you live, but I don’t know a lot of people who have pet chimps.

I wouldn’t jump in the chimp cage at the zoo, either.

[quote]Stuntman Mike wrote:

[/quote]

What if you had a terminal disease? It’s been talked about here before a zoo death match might be a good way out? Kind of a monkey thunder dome. I’d start with the lemurs and work my way up.

[quote]dday wrote:
Stuntman Mike wrote:

What if you had a terminal disease? It’s been talked about here before a zoo death match might be a good way out? Kind of a monkey thunder dome. I’d start with the lemurs and work my way up. [/quote]

Bear cage. I think I’d last longer but still die in the end.

Didn’t anyone see Team America? That’s how Gary Jonston’s older brother died… Torn to pieces by the chimps trying to get at his pocket full of blue berries… People just don’t learn!

[quote]riverhawk23 wrote:
Published: February 16, 2009

This was done awhile ago. Apparently Russians are a bit behind with the news, huh?[/quote]

Yeah, this was in the [tv] news a long loooong time ago.

Old news.