Chilling Video- Never Forget!

[quote]AlbertaBeef wrote:

The day of 9/11 I saw the images on TV, shrugged with a “well, that was unexpected”, and went to work.

Beef[/quote]

Something I might expect from someone from Ontario…not Alberta though. Pretty disgusting man.

Video and music are so easily employed to manipulate the emotions.

Same type of video. Different music. Not a tear-jerker.

Stop the self-pity bullshit. I’m embarrassed for you people. People die. It happens.

The day of 9/11 I saw the images on TV, shrugged with a “well, that was unexpected”, and went to work.

Beef[/quote]

I make it a practice not to get into the internet name calling thing but I will make an exception here. You are a contemptible punk. And while you may consider yourself to be Alberta Beef we are now sure that it’s beef from a steer.

You, my Canadian friend, are a fucking cocksucker.

My girlfriends is sleeping next to me…her father managed to get out of the second tower before it collapsed.

I know countless firemen who were there, tearing through the wreckage, trying to find remaining bodies. They tell me all the young firemen wanted to come, wanted to be a part of it…and then one by one they collapsed, in tears, and had to leave the place.

I watched the shit happen, first fucking hand. There was no TV news for me- it was looking out my fucking window and seeing the smoke rising from my beloved city of New York, the place where I had spent so many days in my ignorant little kid youth.

Hell, they used to have massive cement planters in front of the Trade Center entrances… I remember being maybe five or six, and asking my grandmother why they were there. She told me, “So no one can drive a car with a bomb into the lobby”. I couldn’t understand it then, and I barely understand it now.

It might be easy for assholes like yourself to “just go to work”, and its probably because you live so far away. But for me, it was my home, my backyard, getting attacked. It was hearing the kids whose parents worked there get called down to the principles’ office when I was in high school, because they might be dead. And there was a lot of them.

It was seeing the smoldering ruin of the city (yea, in NJ, it’s just called The City), and seeing the people walk over the GW because all the traffic was stopped there.

It was calling all your friends and family to make sure that no one was there, because the days that your family would go into the city were plentiful, and the days that you yourself would cut school to go in were also.

It was seeing the American flag flying over that last part of the Trade Center, that last piece of skeletal metal, and feeling the pride that we could not killed by this.

Watch your fucking mouth. You come to Jersey and say that kind of shit, and you’ll have more problems than you can handle.

[quote]MODOK wrote:
AlbertaBeef wrote:

Stop the self-pity bullshit. I’m embarrassed for you people. People die. It happens.

Beef

EVERYONE PLEASE look at the video that this waste of carbon just posted.
[/quote]

And to think this guy (the Steer) is using up valuable oxygen molecules that could better be used by…mushrooms.

Beef[/quote]

THough you deserve to be talked down upon I will not add to it, because this thread has already diverted off topic enough. All I will say is that in no way are those videos the same. One video has a man pleading for his life because he knows he’s going to die at a young age leaving his daughters without a father. And the last thing you hear is him scream before he is crushed to death.

The video you posted was showing the towers crashing with some bullshit clown music to make a mockery of the whole thing.

and to the person that posted the comment saying that americans kill more and we just consider it collateral damage.

Usually we go to war to prevent killing, yes innocent people die in the process but more would die if we don’t step in. So yes americans kill innocent people but they have saved more people then any 2 countries combined. WHen’s the last time the islamic nation that these terrorist idiots came from saved anybody’s life??? It’s about finding the greater of 2 evils.

Man, thats hard to listen to. Even though i live on the other side of the world i actually remeber what i was doing the day it happened.

Never forget !

^^ Great Video I thought.

Freedom.

www.scholarsfor911truth.org

www.freepressinternational.com

AUGUST 5th,SATURDAY, 8pm - CSPAN

The Info is here people. Lets wake up Please.

God Bless America

Beef[/quote]

That’s pretty fucking pathetic. You need to have your meds adjusted – they aren’t working, apparently.

Oh, and you left an open tag on your post.
You forgot the .

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=950697&pageNo=0#952101

[quote]B-Mac13 wrote:
AlbertaBeef wrote:

Beef

Are you fucking serious? No shit people die, but thousands in a matter of minutes? I’ll acknowledge the fact that you’re Canadian, and maybe this isn’t close to where you live, nor primarily have an impact on anyone you love, but to not have any sympathy is simply disgusting. [/quote]

Hell. I live in New Zealand, just about the furthest anyone could be away from NYC and that day had a profound emotional impact on me. I remember being at the gym and listening to the reports on the radio and every second seemed to last an eternity. There is no way to describe the deep sense of grief I felt, nor comprehend what drives people like that to commit such senseless destruction.

Sadly, in a few years, no one will care in the slightest. Dec 7th didn’t even merit mention recently, in news or anywhere else.

I used to live in Northern VA, not far from the pentagon…the plane that flew into it flew directly over my HS at a very low altitude. Most everyone at my HS had at least one parent that works for the government, including myself, I will never forget the look of shock/terror on 5,000 kids faces at the same time. Our school went on lock down the second the plane hit the second tower, all gates were closed and police were outside. There was a rush to take out everyone’s cell phones and call home to see if everyone was ok. One kid at our school, that I did not know personally, lost both his mom and dad during 9/11.

It would be impossible to ever forget that day.

Beef[/quote]

Hey dickhead - c’mon down here to New York. I’ll take you to a few FDNY watering holes and you can try running that horse-shit - we’ll see how you do.

Worthless Prick…

Beef[/quote]

I’m afraid that those sick comments of yours will be following you around this site for a long time.

You might want to consider a name change.

“Stop the self-pity bullshit. I’m embarrassed for you people. People die. It happens.”
-Beef

Sounds like more fake-tough-guy bullsht to me. Tough-guy-talk typed on a keyboard? Please. The real tough guys were the everyday office workers carrying their co-workers down the damn steps or staying with those who couldn’t make it. How would YOU measure up in a tight spot like that Beef? It’s obvious from your post you have never had any real world experience in courage or valor.
-Dunne

Beef[/quote]

What a dick…I hope someone does the same thing to the CN tower, or whatever Canada’s prized possesion is besides hockey and maple syrup.

Beef[/quote]

Why get so worked up over what this dickless fruitcake says? He’s obviously an extremely formidable computer jockey who has never contributed anything worthwhile to this site.

And for the record, where the hell is “self-pity” going on here? Americans, and I certainly hope other nationalities, feel terrible for those that died and those who lost loved ones, not for themselves.

You’re a moron.

Never forget !

http://www.youtube.com/...Dt0&search=nyfd

^^ Great Video I thought.

http://www.youtube.com/...sings%20imagine

http://www.youtube.com/...1%26submit%3DGO

Freedom.

www.scholarsfor911truth.org

www.freepressinternational.com

AUGUST 5th,SATURDAY, 8pm - CSPAN

The Info is here people. Lets wake up Please.

God Bless America