Chili Is Too Hot!

Damm! Did it again! Made a batch of chili and put too much chili powder(New Mexico Hot, Chili De Arbol) in it.

Any experts that could tell me what I should use to lower the heat?

Thanks!

Make another batch without any chili powder and halve both the new batch and the spicy batch. Combine half of each in a pot and cook for a little while. Either that or grow some balls, chili powder will put hair on your chest!

You should try Cincinnati Chili. Good stuff…a lot different from Texas style chili!

Skyline Chili

[quote]apayne wrote:
Make another batch without any chili powder and halve both the new batch and the spicy batch. Combine half of each in a pot and cook for a little while. Either that or grow some balls, chili powder will put hair on your chest![/quote]

Can’t seem to grow any more balls seeing I already have 2. What’s your secret? Plenty of chest hair though.

Already thought about a new batch. Just trying to see if there’s a faster solution.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Skyline Chili[/quote]

Good Stuff

Skyline’s great, but I’m partial to Gold Star myself. That is about the only thing I miss about Cincy.

I have only been to Cincy a few times, but any city you can get decent chili in a fast food type restaurant is cool in my book.

There is absolutely no such thing as chili being too hot.

Around here you can get shot or put in jail for such blasphemy - depending on who hears you utter those words.

If you dont mind, the best thing to add to lower the “heat” is to add some butter.

I’ve used crackers before.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
There is absolutely no such thing as chili being too hot.

Around here you can get shot or put in jail for such blasphemy - depending on who hears you utter those words. [/quote]

Yeah, I was going to take the honors here and say something close to above…but I’ll just call you a spicy wuss instead.

Sour cream.

If the chili’s too hot, drink more beer!

Goldstar three-way…

[quote]toddjacobs13 wrote:
Skyline’s great, but I’m partial to Gold Star myself. That is about the only thing I miss about Cincy.[/quote]

i believe any dairy product decreases capsicum effect…