Children Singing Praises to Obama

One does not a pattern make, but 11 just might.

Does this disturb anyone else? I need to go re-read animal farm.

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/jjmnolte/2009/11/04/elementary-epidemic-11-uncovered-videos-show-school-children-performing-praises-to-obama/

I’m beginning to not worry about it, as I believe it’s pointless to do so. I mean, this can’t be rolled back. The inroads are well established. Of course, it was never really about keeping ideology out of schools and away from the nation’s children. It was about keeping Conservative ideology out of schools. The ‘progressives’ kept busy slipping their own ideology in the whole time. Any conservative who believed progressives actually wanted education to be neutral ground, focused strictly on academics, was naive. And now, again, I think it’s most likely a trend that can’t be reversed. They won.

Oh, and forget the Obama component. Just the description of who this group is, and it’s mission, should be enough to make a conservative choke on his own vomit.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
I’m beginning to not worry about it, as I believe it’s pointless to do so. I mean, this can’t be rolled back. The inroads are well established. Of course, it was never really about keeping ideology out of schools and away from the nation’s children. It was about keeping Conservative ideology out schools. The ‘progressives’ kept busy slipping their own ideology in the whole time. Any conservative that thought the progressive wanted education to be neutral ground, focused strictly on academics, was naive. And now, again, I think it’s most likely a trend that can’t be reversed. They won.

Oh, and forget the Obama component. Just the description of who this group is, and it’s mission, should be enough to make a conservative choke on his own vomit.[/quote]

Yep. A thinking person has no alternative but to tip their hat to the high level statist ideologues that have historically infected this nation. They have been very wise and very very effective at inducing a major paradigm shift in this country. They have been so successful that the citizens of the United States of America have voluntarily empowered a regime who’s body politic not a generation ago was considered their mortal enemy. I am being serious. This was masterfully played.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Yep. A thinking person has no alternative but to tip their hat to the high level statist ideologues that have historically infected this nation. They have been very wise and very very effective at inducing a major paradigm shift in this country. They have been so successful that the citizens of the United States of America have voluntarily empowered a regime who’s body politic not a generation ago was considered their mortal enemy. I am being serious. This was masterfully played.[/quote]

If I was a more optimistic person, believing this could be turned around, I’d advise this; Go all in. No bashfullness, no apologies. Get the conservative ideology into our schools. Be forceful, and don’t be guilted over some nonsense about schools being off limits. Obviously, they aren’t. The liberals don’t play that way, we shouldn’t. There’s a war of ideas going on, with or without us. The liberal hopes to finish us off for good. And you know what, he’s gotta a pretty damn good start on it. It’s time to start pushing back, without any shame. That’s if I was optimistic, like I said.

On the plus side, the average person is lazy and doesn’t really think of ideology one way or another. Teach your kids well and make them force multipliers.

Right now my twins are sophomores. They are 2nd and 12 in their class of just under 300 kids. I teach them the why behind my beliefs. with what they deal with it’s impossible for them to lose an argument in school in regards to political stuff. even some teachers can’t keep up, to no surprise.

We don’t need all kids taught, just our kids. motivate them and things will turn around. Remember the others will be jackassing around on PS3.

[quote]tom63 wrote:
We don’t need all kids taught, just our kids. motivate them and things will turn around. Remember the others will be jackassing around on PS3.[/quote]

haha hell of a post.

It’s a shame those kids will need to be put down now.

You are out of your fucking mind. The history books they read are packed full of jingoistic conservative bullshit. The president (and authority in general) has always glorified in elementary school. I remember having to sing that stupid fucking Lee Greenwood song (“God Bless the USA,” or some such rubbish) in a grade school program. Conservatives are frequently on the wrong side of science, which they wrongly interpret as being “liberal bias.”

Conservative conspiracy theories get wilder and wilder. If this country is as right-wing as they claim, how is it that a minority (the left [ha]) has such a vise grip on the educational system?

OOhhh, how very dramatic!! rubs hands maniacally This is fun!

[quote]Ryan P. McCarter wrote:
Sloth wrote:It was about keeping Conservative ideology out of schools. The ‘progressives’ kept busy slipping their own ideology in the whole time.

You are out of your fucking mind. The history books they read are packed full of jingoistic conservative bullshit. The president (and authority in general) has always glorified in elementary school. I remember having to sing that stupid fucking Lee Greenwood song (“God Bless the USA,” or some such rubbish) in a grade school program. Conservatives are frequently on the wrong side of science, which they wrongly interpret as being “liberal bias.”

Conservative conspiracy theories get wilder and wilder. If this country is as right-wing as they claim, how is it that a minority (the left [ha]) has such a vise grip on the educational system?

[/quote]

Just because you’re to the left of–well, damn near everyone–doesn’t mean the left hasn’t been battling their way into the school system.

[quote]Ryan P. McCarter wrote:
Sloth wrote:It was about keeping Conservative ideology out of schools. The ‘progressives’ kept busy slipping their own ideology in the whole time.

[/quote]

Shouldn’t you know that the strategy of your fellow Communists has been to subvert the school system? And respect to teachers but in America at least they tend to be among the worst of personnel when it comes to intellectual weight. Education departments at universities are jokes. Didn’t we go over something like this already? Talk about being ignorant.

Hmm, and you are not a patriot also, I see, hmm. Cowardly, conformist, childish and ignorant. Barbarian invaders will walk all over the likes of you. You are lucky to have adults around, conservatives to protect you >:D

[quote]valiant knight wrote:
Ryan P. McCarter wrote:

Shouldn’t you know that the strategy of your fellow Communists has been to subvert the school system? And respect to teachers but in America at least they tend to be among the worst of personnel when it comes to intellectual weight. Education departments at universities are jokes. Didn’t we go over something like this already? Talk about being ignorant.

Hmm, and you are not a patriot also, I see, hmm. Cowardly, conformist, childish and ignorant. Barbarian invaders will walk all over the likes of you. You are lucky to have adults around, conservatives to protect you >:D[/quote]

He’s just a dumbass, don’t take him seriously.

Well, my cousin who is 3 years old regularly calls Obama “The Devil-Reincarnate,” so I guess it’s not all of them.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Ryan P. McCarter wrote:

Just because you’re to the left of–well, damn near everyone–doesn’t mean the left hasn’t been battling their way into the school system. [/quote]

What would that even look like? Teachers are not drones of the government or anyones political agenda, they teach from experience and facts.
I would possibly agree with you on the premise that Liberal professors are more common and more convinced of their superior perspective than conservative ones, but not one of them is part of some progressive movement.

An another note to the OP, the only pattern I see is a hyperactive sense of mistrust in our president and his supporters. Worrying about some videos that MINORITIES from URBAN AREAS made about being hopeful that a BLACK president was elected is not a sign of the new Nazi Regime.

[quote]Schlenkatank wrote:
Sloth wrote:
Ryan P. McCarter wrote:

Just because you’re to the left of–well, damn near everyone–doesn’t mean the left hasn’t been battling their way into the school system.

What would that even look like? Teachers are not drones of the government or anyones political agenda, they teach from experience and facts.
I would possibly agree with you on the premise that Liberal professors are more common and more convinced of their superior perspective than conservative ones, but not one of them is part of some progressive movement.

[/quote]
And that a lot of liberal teachers teach liberalism in subjects unrelated to politics.

[quote]

An another note to the OP, the only pattern I see is a hyperactive sense of mistrust in our president and his supporters. Worrying about some videos that MINORITIES from URBAN AREAS made about being hopeful that a BLACK president was elected is not a sign of the new Nazi Regime.[/quote]

Really? you be okay with your kids school being renamed George Bush Elementary, just after his election while teaching him the new school song full of bush’s campaign slogans?

[/quote]

There need not be an organized conspiracy, if that’s what you think I’m suggesting. To me, since at least the 60’s, liberalism has been infused with an activist spirit. Joined at the hip. Almost, dare I say, evangelical?!

What I mean is, after all the bra-burning, marching, sit-ins, and campus takeovers started to become a little cliche, a bit over done, the activist spirit needed respectable outlets. Outlets that could provide a true and lasting impact on the world. “I want to change the world, so I become a journalist.” Or, “I go into academia, where I can mould those soft malleable minds of mush like an artist.” No, I don’t see the need for a conspiracy.

And, this isn’t really an attack. As Trib and I have said, well done. I just want conservatives to understand that there is no need to be apologetic for our own activism. Here, specifically in schools. They’re not holy, neutral ground. They’re fair game. And, that’s probably never going to change. That’s all I’m saying.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Schlenkatank wrote:
Sloth wrote:
Ryan P. McCarter wrote:

And that a lot of liberal teachers teach liberalism in subjects unrelated to politics.

An another note to the OP, the only pattern I see is a hyperactive sense of mistrust in our president and his supporters. Worrying about some videos that MINORITIES from URBAN AREAS made about being hopeful that a BLACK president was elected is not a sign of the new Nazi Regime.

Really? you be okay with your kids school being renamed George Bush Elementary, just after his election while teaching him the new school song full of bush’s campaign slogans?[/quote]

The difference in those scenarios is that you’re talking about a school with tons of Minorities. Under those circumstances, renaming a school after Obama is a reminder of the impact of the civil rights movement to children entering adulthood. You have to realize that a reminder like that is so important when inequality is still felt so harshly. It would be a weird move if it was a predominately white school, but that’s obviously not the case from the looks of the video.

Jon Stewart had a great piece on this back on 29 October. Here’s a link:

Start in at about 7:30 to get to the part about the elementary school students. To get the full effect of his humor, you’ll have to start at the beginning.

DoubleDuce wrote:
Schlenkatank wrote:
Sloth wrote:
Ryan P. McCarter wrote:

Really? you be okay with your kids school being renamed George Bush Elementary, just after his election while teaching him the new school song full of bush’s campaign slogans?

The difference in those scenarios is that you’re talking about a school with tons of Minorities. Under those circumstances, renaming a school after Obama is a reminder of the impact of the civil rights movement to children entering adulthood. You have to realize that a reminder like that is so important when inequality is still felt so harshly. It would be a weird move if it was a predominately white school, but that’s obviously not the case from the looks of the video.[/quote]

So a school of mostly majorities, could logically have celebrate the election of bush in an elementary school?

The first few videos didn’t even mention Obama and were mainly the typical ideology you see from kids.