Child Molestation in the Public Schools

A thread illustrating said topic from this date forward. I could pull dozens and dozens of others from the past, but why bother?

We know that public schools have one of the highest (if not the highest) rates of sexual predation in non-home/family environments (ie professional/public environments settings).

Teacher allegedly paid student after sex

[i]A former Helper Junior High School teacher charged with having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old male student paid her victim between $1,400 and $1,500 after the encounters, court documents allege.

New details about the relationship between Melissa Ann Andreini and her alleged victim emerged from a probable cause statement recently filed in 7th District Court.

According to the statement, the victim’s mother confronted Andreini at Andreini’s home in Helper on July 3 after finding out the teacher was supposedly having sex with her son. Andreini admitted to the boy’s mother that she had sex with the teenager on several occasions at her home, according to the statement. [/i]

Full story: The Salt Lake Tribune - Utah News, Sports, Religion & Entertainment

See what I did there?

Where were all these sex starved female teachers when I was in school?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Where were all these sex starved female teachers when I was in school?[/quote]

Hetero sexual-abuse good and funny, Homo sexual-abuse bad? Now that’s something to think about.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Where were all these sex starved female teachers when I was in school?[/quote]

Exactly.

And the lucky guy gets paid for it, I mean how could it be any better?

It is unbelievably hard to fire a teacher here in California, even if they have abused a child. The unions are mafia-like, and sometimes worse. A recent article in the LA Times, profiled a teacher who was accused of molesting a child, and was put on paid leave during the investigation. 2 years prior to that, he had a similar case where he lured a child into the closet and was accused of exposing himself. I swear sometimes we need Thunder Dome up in here.

My cousin, who is 16, told me about a few of his fucked up teachers today. One in her 30’s wore short skirts and frequently bent over in front of her students, flashing her thong. Another in her 50’s often tried to dress sexy, wearing spaghetti straps, etc. How is a teacher not reprimanded for wearing short skirts or spaghetti straps to class? This blows my mind.

I think the recent up-surge in inappropriate behavior by female teachers is a symptom of our culture’s sick obsession with youth. The worse sin is growing old, becoming an adult. I think we are on the down swing of our culture’s natural life cycle.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

I swear sometimes we need Thunder Dome up in here. [/quote]

“Screw your teacher, face The Creature!”

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
It is unbelievably hard to fire a teacher here in California, even if they have abused a child. The unions are mafia-like, and sometimes worse. A recent article in the LA Times, profiled a teacher who was accused of molesting a child, and was put on paid leave during the investigation. 2 years prior to that, he had a similar case where he lured a child into the closet and was accused of exposing himself. I swear sometimes we need Thunder Dome up in here. [/quote]

All joking aside, I think unions need to have a LOT of their power removed, especially when it comes to what is arguably a fully public sector.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Where were all these sex starved female teachers when I was in school?

Hetero sexual-abuse good and funny, Homo sexual-abuse bad? Now that’s something to think about.[/quote]

I was thinking exactly the same thing.