Child Abuser, What Should I Do?

[quote]jarc wrote:
Before you go out after this asshole remember that you could end up in jail for assault as well. Remind you brother of this as well so he doesn’t kick this guys ass and get himself thrown in jail. The kids need him to be there for them and not in jail. I know I would have a hard time not beating someone senseless if they hurt my girls but we have to do what is best for the kids. This dick head will get what is coming to him in the end, I don’t think God likes child abusing assholes too much so he will be taken care of.
[/quote]

I say go to jail

Help with full custody and let the bitch know that any further endangerment will result in loss of visitation as well.

Hundred dollars in the right hands and the guy gets the beating of his life!

I am surprised to see that this guy didn’t learn his lesson from being in jail the first time. Usually guys like that get tuned up real nice when they get to the pokey. I would go with the advice others have posted about custody, and put him back in the joint.

…and if you can find them,… maybe you can hire… the A-Team.

Seriously though, that’s some messed up shit. I’m always shocked that our system even allows this sort of stuff to occur.

S

Make sure you can take him before you try anything! Just kidding, My suggestion, Some type of restraining order in the kids name would be a great start. That should be no problem with the past history.

Get a small tube of metal, see if you can get him to put his hand on you, and then use the tube to put pressure on either wrist bone.

only semi serious (it does work though)