Chicktuna = T-Nation Troll Celebrity

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
we met up and had a backflip date.

it was sweet.

BONEZ brought tea and crumpets[/quote]

Yea and Chicken had at least 40 crumpets.

haha

He’s just a kid…he needs to grow up. Give him a break or ignore him, that easy.

[quote]elusive wrote:
We should just lynch all the 17 year olds to be safe.[/quote]

You’ll never get your hands on Chicktuna. He’s got mad agileness.

Finally,someone with such awesome trolling powers that it made the entire nation forget about giraffe boy

[quote]mavrcksurfer69 wrote:
Did i miss it?? Did Chicktuna actually do a back tuck?? I havnt been paying attention to his posts for a day or two and tonight i look and see his avatar is someone doing a back tuck but its all blurry. Catch me up here, what happened!?[/quote]

Apparently so, I confess;I did bite to that one.

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
You’ll never get your hands on Chicktuna. He’s got mad agileness.[/quote]

LOL. Probably not. Like Chicktuna, your pic is completely ridiculous.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_beginner/essentials_of_strength_condtioning

i thought you should know

Yeah, let’s give the troll his own thread. Trolls hate attention!

[quote]CGspot wrote:
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_beginner/essentials_of_strength_condtioning

i thought you should know[/quote]

Success!!

Failed!!

Failed!!

Success!!
clles, often called muscle fibers, are lons sometiomes the entire length of a muscle, cylindrical cells 50 to 100 Um in diamer about the diameter of a person hair. these fibers have many nuclei situalted on the periphery of the cells and have a stiated apperance under low magnification. Under the epimysium the muscle fivers are grouped in bondeles surrounded by connective tissue called perimysim. Each muscle fiber is suttounded by connective tissue called endomysium, which is encircles by and is continous with the fiber;s membrance, or sarcolemma. All of connective tissue epimyum, permysium, and endomysuim is continous with the tendon, so tension developed in one muscle cell is transmitted to the tendon. The junction between a motor neuron or I like to call it nerve cell and the fibers it innervates is called the motor end plate. or more ofton the nerimusclar juntion. Each muscle cell has only one neuron innevates many muscle fibers, sometimes as many as several hunderd. A motor unit constact together when they are stimulated by the motor neueron. Enouhg for Today.

Too late!!

Wall of Text hits michael2507 for 56 points damage!!

Damn michael, yah can’t leave us hanging here. Speak to us of the hallowed halls of the T-tubules, the gods of troponin and the ambrosia that is Adenosine Triphosphate!

The muzles grow with trifektastack n shit. When you liftz ADP DNP insuline dopamine n shit. When you crap you fart and DNP pizza hut chocolate fudge. Do be do be do be doo dah

Comprende?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
mavrcksurfer69 wrote:
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/pictures_pics_photo_body_rate_image_performance/205_just_turned_17

LOL, we all know hes a troll, but he never lets us down when we need a good laugh or just want something to get pissed about lol

I’ve also noticed a correlation, b/w him and a few other new posts… They all say they are 17 years old in their posts, they’re all profiles made in the past 7 days, and they all say some of the same things that anyone who’s been a T-Nation member for awhile knows not to say. Example, “I want abs like brat pitt from troy.”

Anyone else think that they are all the same guy?

You forgot to include a link to his stellar thread in the Steroids forum.

The sad part is that he’s not actually a troll. He is a stone cold liar but I think it’s pretty obvious that it is a fat 17 year old with delusions of grandeur typing his posts. [/quote]

Living with your parents and no girlfreind. You are not even that big for a juicer. You are pathetic. I would be bigger than you when I am older. I am fat like I said but I am big. I am stronger than you are you fukin weak fuck. I would lose fat and get bigger by the time I am your age espeiclly with roids.

The level of stupidity that this kid has is uncalcuable. His profile right now says he has been working out for “2 in a half” years. His spelling is awful and his mastery of the English language is about as good a 3 year old’s. I think he comes home and types shit up when he is drunk, that’s got to be the reason for all the nonsense.

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
Living with your parents and no girlfreind. You are not even that big for a juicer. You are pathetic. I would be bigger than you when I am older. I am fat like I said but I am big. I am stronger than you are you fukin weak fuck. I would lose fat and get bigger by the time I am your age espeiclly with roids.
[/quote]

Did your tampon not fit correctly today?