T Nation

Chicktuna = T-Nation Troll Celebrity

LOL, we all know hes a troll, but he never lets us down when we need a good laugh or just want something to get pissed about lol

I’ve also noticed a correlation, b/w him and a few other new posts… They all say they are 17 years old in their posts, they’re all profiles made in the past 7 days, and they all say some of the same things that anyone who’s been a T-Nation member for awhile knows not to say. Example, “I want abs like brat pitt from troy.”

Anyone else think that they are all the same guy?

[quote]mavrcksurfer69 wrote:

LOL, we all know hes a troll, but he never lets us down when we need a good laugh or just want something to get pissed about lol

I’ve also noticed a correlation, b/w him and a few other new posts… They all say they are 17 years old in their posts, they’re all profiles made in the past 7 days, and they all say some of the same things that anyone who’s been a T-Nation member for awhile knows not to say. Example, “I want abs like brat pitt from troy.”

Anyone else think that they are all the same guy?[/quote]

x2

Everybody wants to be 17 again apparently…

I’m 17 =]
And I still don’t have my license…fml

We should just lynch all the 17 year olds to be safe.

[quote]elusive wrote:
We should just lynch all the 17 year olds to be safe.[/quote]

x2

[quote]thefatlineman wrote:
elusive wrote:

x2[/quote]

I raise the vote to all under 18’s.

[quote]Roual wrote:
thefatlineman wrote:
elusive wrote:

x2

I raise the vote to all under 18’s.[/quote]

anyone with a myspace style picture as an avatar.

[quote]elusive wrote:
We should just lynch all the 17 year olds to be safe.[/quote]

Haha, I’m 16 years old.

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:
elusive wrote:

Haha, I’m 16 years old.

[/quote]

On your next birthday, you will be lynched in front of the entire Nation. Its nothing personal.

I don’t really care about that.
What I want to know is… have you really surfed Mavericks? If so, that’s awesome!

[quote]elusive wrote:
Sick Rick wrote:
elusive wrote:

Haha, I’m 16 years old.

On your next birthday, you will be lynched in front of the entire Nation. Its nothing personal.[/quote]

Shit… Didn’t think that one through…

You forgot to include a link to his stellar thread in the Steroids forum.

The sad part is that he’s not actually a troll. He is a stone cold liar but I think it’s pretty obvious that it is a fat 17 year old with delusions of grandeur typing his posts.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
mavrcksurfer69 wrote:

Anyone else think that they are all the same guy?

You forgot to include a link to his stellar thread in the Steroids forum.

The sad part is that he’s not actually a troll. He is a stone cold liar but I think it’s pretty obvious that it is a fat 17 year old with delusions of grandeur typing his posts. [/quote]

Lol I know hes got several on here over the past few weeks, but i didnt have the time to find them all. Its probably been the most entertaining reading in awhile on here though.
I thought for sure that it had to be someone just playing a joke trying to bait everyone on here into getting pissed,… but now, well now its just like laughing at a mentally handicapped person lol

yeah i have seen chicktuna’s name come up in a few threads that he hadnt even posted on.But remember guys football is his profession.

I thought for sure that it had to be someone just playing a joke trying to bait everyone on here into getting pissed,… but now, well now its just like laughing at a mentally handicapped person lol
[/quote]

Well, at least you didn’t call him a retard:

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:
elusive wrote:

Haha, I’m 16 years old.

[/quote]

x2

But abs like brad? nah everyone knows Zack Eferon has better abs…

[quote]ctschneider wrote:
mavrcksurfer69 wrote:

Well, at least you didn’t call him a retard:

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/banning_the_r_word [/quote]

LOL, acccctually the original title of this thread was “chicktuna= T-Nation “R” Celebrity” But i guess the moderators changed it to Troll… didn’t know the R word was banned here but whatever.

Did i miss it?? Did Chicktuna actually do a back tuck?? I havnt been paying attention to his posts for a day or two and tonight i look and see his avatar is someone doing a back tuck but its all blurry. Catch me up here, what happened!?

we met up and had a backflip date.

it was sweet.

BONEZ brought tea and crumpets