Chicks that apparently failed English

Lemme axe you a queshun.

I’m always fanatical about misspellings in anything I do. Even if it’s a short note to a friend, every word has to be spelled correctly or I do it over again. Just one of my peeves. That and punctuality.

“believe 'dat, playa” transcends our language. It’s so right that it can’t be wrong.

LOL.
  1. No, there are no remotely intelligent, remotely interesting, remotely fit females outside this forum. Deal. Incest is best anyway. :wink:

2. The purposeful misspellings like “kewl” and “ur” and shit like that make me want to beat someone’s head into a wall and then slaughter the assholes that bred such an idiot.

3. The unintentional but very elementary misspellings/misuses of words like “they’re/there/their” or “wear/ware/where” get only slightly less rise out of me. Any first grader knows the difference (having one, I’m sure of this).

4. Blatant lack or misuse of very basic punctuation kills me also.

5. All this is tempered if English is not a person’s first language and understanding that the OCCASIONAL mistake is bound to happen (I’m not immune either). If English is the person’s first language and you can tell that the mistakes are not occasional - fuck 'em.

Would I date someone like that, or even bother deciphering their email? Hell no. Delete! Would I cultivate them for a fuckbuddy? Very doubtful. For me, a person who would be strictly a fuckbuddy is based on purely physical traits - I don’t want to see that person write, hear them read, or even really have a conversation with them. It’d probably ruin my ability to use them. But if I’m looking at someone as being a “friend with benefits” then yes, I’d have to genuinely like someone and that includes the demand that they have a brain.

Karma, would you like a fuck-buddy?

well, why don’t you tell us how you REALLY feel ~karma~…haha

I like the ‘Hank Hill’ interpretation of the posts are best. Bad grammar makes it easy to tell if “that boy ain’t right”. Seriously though, I think it’s a cool cultural thing like, TOEFL testing for graduate students. If you don’t like to interprit their ‘foreign grammar’, don’t talk to them. I work with someone who actually uses the sentence “Then you will come to know this one.” instead of “See for yourself.” If I had a choice (outside of work), I wouldn’t really talk to him. Same thing with women.

deeZil, bak of playa, shez mein. aint dat rite, k-luv?

My biggest english pet peeve, people that say ‘loose’ instead of ‘lose’. ARGH

One more pet peeve, “irregardless”, this isn’t even a word and I hear it constantly.

Sabrina: Oh how true! I shudder when I hear or read that.

Tony G: Ah baby, you know I’m really not good at the whole mincing words and beating around the bush deal… It’s so much easier just to lay it all out and say it like it is. :wink:

Diesel23 & JaredNFS: You crack me up!

My biggest peeve is the confusion of “too”, “to”, and “two”. Their is know excuse too.

Yeah guys, but what if she had real great tits? Six weeks, a month or so. I think the level of hotness would have something to do with it. Remember a gorgeous woman could very easily find another illiterate that would probably make fun of your “uptightness”, anal retentive tendencies, etc.
That being said, it would drive me nuts too. My max time would be the doc’s stripper or crazy hot chick with issues rule. Six weeks max. then you explain how it’s just not working out.

Sabrina, you probably know this already, but you can say that you have either a dietary ‘regime’ or ‘regimen.’ The words can be used interchangeably except in the sense of a government body, though regimen is also appropriate for ‘governmental control.’

As far as the actual question goes, it depends on the person. I’ve met some really intelligent girls that can’t type for shit. Do I give them a hard time about it? Yes. Do I hold it against them? Not if they’re otherwise together and have cohesive thoughts.

One of my pet peeves: when people use ‘conception’ instead of ‘concept’ (although admittedly, they may both now be used for the same thing)

It depends, but if I have to use my brain power to understand what you’re saying cuz you type soooo poorly then no, I’d not date you, esp. if I don’t know you that well. The last thing I need is someone who taxes my brain after 12+ hrs of working and dealing w/ clients.