Chickened Out !

One of my favorite things to do with chicken is to grill it up and then cover it in bbq. While that is cooking, fry up some bacon. When the chicken is done bring it inside put the bacon on top and cover it in mont jack cheese and microwave for a min or until the cheese melts on top. So good.

I normally only do it for my dates when i cook for them, so i get the right amount of protein and it tastes great. Cook it for you wife or girl and i promise she will love it.

And for me, grilling chicken tastes much better than baking it.

Also chicken salad helps me get through the days that i can’t eat any more chicken. I use grapes and very light mayo, maybe a spoon full for 2 chicken breasts. Lots of grapes. The sweetness helps. Also if you season it with McCormiks Grill spices, it adds some nice flavors, check Albertsons or your local Super market.

Good luck, and happy eating…

[quote]MaloVerde wrote:
barbiegirl wrote:
MaloVerde wrote:
barbiegirl wrote:
bigg mike wrote:
I am so sick of eating chicken and am not a big fan of tuna. Can you give me some suggestions on other protein sources besides the above mentioned and shakes?

My wife usually just bakes the chicken in the oven and I’ll dip it in some BBQ sauce as I eat it. Maybe some suggestions on different ways to prepare it? Also I never eat tuna because I can’t handle eating it plain so maybe some advice on prepping it also. Thanks guys/gals.

Fish, all types
horse meat
othe types of red meat thats not beef, game etc.
turkey
fresh tuna

How the fuck do you eat a horse and sleep at night?

Same way you eat beef, chicken, fish, pork, lamb, etc.

Crazy French Canadians! You’re a bunch of sick MFers!

[/quote]

Hey there horsie boy…calm down and don’t start slashing my origins

[quote]robzilla wrote:
Try cooking the same chicken, but cut into pieces in a wok with vegetables, nuts, spices, etc. Baked chicken could get old pretty easy.

Also try snacking on nuts a lot, almonds are great.
[/quote]

Stir fries are great and easy and can be prepared a million different ways. Plus, the small cuts of chicken allow for more flavoring to be added than one big piece.

Buy 4 or 5 different types of spices/marinades. Cut the chicken in the morning, leave in marinate til you get home. Mix and match what vegetables and sauces you fry up, even use whole wheat pasta a few times. Different taste each night of the week.

[quote]barbiegirl wrote:
MaloVerde wrote:
barbiegirl wrote:
MaloVerde wrote:
barbiegirl wrote:
bigg mike wrote:
I am so sick of eating chicken and am not a big fan of tuna. Can you give me some suggestions on other protein sources besides the above mentioned and shakes?

My wife usually just bakes the chicken in the oven and I’ll dip it in some BBQ sauce as I eat it. Maybe some suggestions on different ways to prepare it? Also I never eat tuna because I can’t handle eating it plain so maybe some advice on prepping it also. Thanks guys/gals.

Fish, all types
horse meat
othe types of red meat thats not beef, game etc.
turkey
fresh tuna

How the fuck do you eat a horse and sleep at night?

Same way you eat beef, chicken, fish, pork, lamb, etc.

Crazy French Canadians! You’re a bunch of sick MFers!

Hey there horsie boy…calm down and don’t start slashing my origins
[/quote]

I’m from the same country, non-french of course. That gives me the right, froggie girl!