Chickened Out !

I am so sick of eating chicken and am not a big fan of tuna. Can you give me some suggestions on other protein sources besides the above mentioned and shakes?

My wife usually just bakes the chicken in the oven and I’ll dip it in some BBQ sauce as I eat it. Maybe some suggestions on different ways to prepare it? Also I never eat tuna because I can’t handle eating it plain so maybe some advice on prepping it also. Thanks guys/gals.

Try this:

tuna
sundried tomatoes
old bay seasoning
a little mayo
squeeze of lemon
salt n pepper

it’s delicious

First off, witty title! haha

Secondly, there are plenty of ways to cook chicken.

Other sources of protein though, fish (not just canned tuna) and steak. You’ve got to like steak…

UM don’t eat the same source constantly your body will develop allergies to the proteins.

Eat, buffalo,turkey, scallops, salmon, steak, and rotate constantly you’ll feel better and have better gains.

Im not buying the whole adapting to food crap hell look at american indians with buffalo, eskimos etc hey ate the same damn thing day in day out and were just fine

that said variety is god and hell the spice of life speaking of spices use them as well experiment, Use many different spice and try different meats etc. keep it interesting worst thing youll do is make something or try something that you dont like then dont repeat it

Phill

Try cooking the same chicken, but cut into pieces in a wok with vegetables, nuts, spices, etc. Baked chicken could get old pretty easy.

Also try snacking on nuts a lot, almonds are great.

I normally bake my chicken, switching up the seasoning every time. One way that is really good…I take frozen tenderloins, and drizzle Olive Oil over them. Next, sprinkle with whatever seasoning that you like…for me, salt, pepper and some dill is tasty. Sometimes, I use a homemade rub, which is a little spicier.

Other than that, try some of the meats mentioned above. For a quick lunch, I have these “Chicken of the Sea” Salmon packets. I break that up in a bowl, and microwave it for about 45 seconds. I then mash up a half an avocado, and mix it all together. That’s it, no seasoning, nothing. It is VERY tasty.

I mix avocado with many meats for quick protein/good fat lunches. I even make Avocado stuffed Roast Beef rolls, which are heaven (if you like avocado).

[quote]bigg mike wrote:
I am so sick of eating chicken and am not a big fan of tuna. Can you give me some suggestions on other protein sources besides the above mentioned and shakes?

My wife usually just bakes the chicken in the oven and I’ll dip it in some BBQ sauce as I eat it. Maybe some suggestions on different ways to prepare it? Also I never eat tuna because I can’t handle eating it plain so maybe some advice on prepping it also. Thanks guys/gals.[/quote]

Fish, all types
horse meat
othe types of red meat thats not beef, game etc.
turkey
fresh tuna

I just go to the store and buy whatever meat is on special. It keeps my bills down and keeps some variety in my diet.

Last week it was tuna and ground beef.

This week it’s pork chops and Italian sausage.

Yum.

[quote]industrialplaid wrote:
I just go to the store and buy whatever meat is on special. It keeps my bills down and keeps some variety in my diet.

Last week it was tuna and ground beef.

This week it’s pork chops and Italian sausage.

Yum.[/quote]

Same idea, but a bit different. I buy whatever is new and unusual. Last week it was goat. I curried it with peppers and onions, Jamaican style. Watch out for the bones.

google chicken recipes.

try tuna salad or look up salad recipes.

if you don’t hunt, get on a lease. shoot some deer, elk, bear,hog, even rabbit. what ever you have in your region. it is fun, you are left with refrigerators full of meat(some times you have to buy an extra freezer)that will last for months. usually until the next hunting season.

wild game is very lean, good if you prepare it well and if you want to talk about testosterone, there is nothing quite like the rush of killing your own food compared to buying it prepackaged in a super market.

Try grilling the chicken, either on the Foreman or a real grill. Or throw it in a pan with some olive oil and cook on the stove top. Try different spices as well. My favorite grilling combo is black pepper, seasoned salt, and Tabasco Smoked Chipotle sauce.

[quote]barbiegirl wrote:
bigg mike wrote:

My wife usually just bakes the chicken in the oven and I’ll dip it in some BBQ sauce as I eat it. Maybe some suggestions on different ways to prepare it? Also I never eat tuna because I can’t handle eating it plain so maybe some advice on prepping it also. Thanks guys/gals.

Fish, all types
horse meat
turkey
fresh tuna[/quote]

How the fuck do you eat a horse and sleep at night?

[quote]MaloVerde wrote:
barbiegirl wrote:
bigg mike wrote:

Fish, all types
horse meat
turkey
fresh tuna

[/quote]

Salami!

[quote]orion wrote:
MaloVerde wrote:
barbiegirl wrote:
bigg mike wrote:

Fish, all types
horse meat
turkey
fresh tuna

Salami![/quote]

This is no salami!

So that’s what happened to Barbaro, lol.

Good tasting tuna recipes

I use this one to pack in my lunch for extra protein on the side while i am eating my veggies

1 can of tuna
1 or 2 tbsp miracle whip
1 or 2 tbsp mustard
shitload of black pepper

mix em togeather and its not dry at all so it goes down easy.

Tuna Burgers
1 WHOLE egg
1 can tuna of any kind
Ground up 4-5 soda crackers
Form into a patty and cook on medium heat.

Tastes damn good, especially since the bread, ketchup and other toppings you put on hides the shitty taste of the tuna. For the extra nutrients and lower GI be sure to use whole grain bread.

For chicken

Buy one or two mangos
Slice them up and wrap it in tinfoil with the chicken, then throw in a baking dish and bake away, this works in the B-B-Q also.

And why the hell are you eating so much bloody chicken? Where’s the beef man!?!?
Who cares about the fat, just get a lean cut. Beef is WAY more nutritious then lower forms of life like chicken and tuna. Exept of coarse for the exellent mineral mercury which you get from tuna. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cyah

[quote]MaloVerde wrote:
barbiegirl wrote:
bigg mike wrote:

Fish, all types
horse meat
turkey
fresh tuna

[/quote]

Same way you eat beef, chicken, fish, pork, lamb, etc.

[quote]barbiegirl wrote:
MaloVerde wrote:
barbiegirl wrote:
bigg mike wrote:

Fish, all types
horse meat
turkey
fresh tuna

Same way you eat beef, chicken, fish, pork, lamb, etc. [/quote]

Crazy French Canadians! You’re a bunch of sick MFers!

[quote]MaloVerde wrote:
orion wrote:
MaloVerde wrote:
barbiegirl wrote:
bigg mike wrote:

Fish, all types
horse meat
turkey
fresh tuna

Salami!

This is no salami!

[/quote]

Not yet!