Chicken Vegetable Mush Triggering...

Home sick with flu-like symptoms. Prepared myself a mixture of pre-cooked chicken; boiled beets; boiled beet greens; raw onion; raw kale; canned sauerkraut with ingredients = “SAUERKRAUT, WATER, AND SALT”; extra virgin olive oil. Eating this mixture triggers heavy phlegm and mucus production, and violent coughing. I do have allergic asthma, but am not aware of any allergy or intolerance to any of these ingredients. But it has been a long time since I have eaten kale or beet greens.

Any ideas as to which is most likely?

• Allergic to one of the ingredients (any idea which is most likely)?

• Extra sensitivity to one or more ingredients because of current illness?

• Clogged up phlegm was loosened by one or more ingredients?

Thanks in advance for any tips.

mucinex dm…Also you sound like a pussy.

Eat the ingredients separately.

Maybe an allium allergy, although I’d guess that eating is just loosening up the existing phlegm.

[quote]undoredo wrote:
Home sick with flu-like symptoms. Prepared myself a mixture of pre-cooked chicken; boiled beets; boiled beet greens; raw onion; raw kale; canned sauerkraut with ingredients = “SAUERKRAUT, WATER, AND SALT”; extra virgin olive oil. Eating this mixture triggers heavy phlegm and mucus production, and violent coughing. I do have allergic asthma, but am not aware of any allergy or intolerance to any of these ingredients. But it has been a long time since I have eaten kale or beet greens.

Any ideas as to which is most likely?

• Allergic to one of the ingredients (any idea which is most likely)?

• Extra sensitivity to one or more ingredients because of current illness?

• Clogged up phlegm was loosened by one or more ingredients?

Thanks in advance for any tips.[/quote]
fuck all that drink whiskey…not sarcasm it works