Chicken Pox at 23

what kind of an idiot wants to get chicken pox!?!

that’s saying you like rough violent sex in the ass and you commit felonies in order to go to prison to
be pounded in the ass.

what the hell!

[quote]bartonmlee wrote:
what kind of an idiot wants to get chicken pox!?!

that’s saying you like rough violent sex in the ass and you commit felonies in order to go to prison to
be pounded in the ass.

what the hell![/quote]

huh? dude once you get chicken pox, you don’t get it again. when i was little all that happened was i missed a few days of kindergarden and i had funny bumps on my body. i ran around the house naked covered in little red bumps and cortizone cream or whatever.

if you get them as an adult it fucks your shit up. better to have them as a kid and then not have to worry about it

[quote]bartonmlee wrote:
be pounded in the ass.[/quote]

bad experience?

[quote]Meslan wrote:
My niece got it and just when I tought I didn’t catch it(about 20days after) the first pox marks appeared, now I look like a zombie, haven’t pushed the weights since and no beach for a while… this is just horrible.
Do you think it’s safe to get some sun after they crust over and fall?[/quote]

I got chickenpox about 8 years ago when I was 28. I will agree that it was the worst I had ever felt. My brothers still haven’t gotten it. It is probably too late for you to get any benefit from an anti-viral medicine but I think it helped me. The doctor told me that it can significantly reduce the severity if you start taking it when you start seeing symptoms. I started on the medicine about 36 hours after the first symptoms. If anyone else gets it make sure they talk to a doctor ASAP.

bpeck

Had the chicken pox when i was 24. The itchy balls is the worse part.Did not feel sick or tired just constant itching.i was in hell for 5 days.

I somehow managed to miss it when i was a kid.

i looked like a had a major case of severe acne.I feel sorry for people with bad acne.The amount of people who were staring at me since i had all those red spots on my face really made me feel sorry for the bad acne sufferers.