Chicken Legs FTW

Skip- 275 squat… I want to make sure I stay in the meet ( I don’t want to be embarrassed in front of Steve’s Mom)

250 BP, 375 DL.

Thanks Harry…As long as Steve doesn’t show up in Yoga pants I’ll
be ok

junk day rise 3:58

incline tmill 10 min
stat bike 12 min
foam, stretchy,mobility 15 min
back ext ,hip ext, straight arm pulldowns a couple of sets of each

LOL…
I am sure that you will represent.

Good openers. And they definitely put you within striking distance of the goal!

You’ve got us all reading this with baited breath. You’ll do great.

Great selection for your openers. Meditate on you lifts-see them, visualize them, and execute them that way. Have a blast.

Skip, Biker, GV thank you gentlemen…

awake 3:13 rise 3:48

Pause BP 2x225, 1x245, 1x255, 1x265…
Tates 2x10x35’s

That’s was it; just checking my BP so I am confident in my attempts. tomorrow I’ll check squat

Peace

Great advice from GV on visualizing the lifts.

My personal experience is that visualization can actually “program” your subconscious to perform properly even when you are consciously shitting bricks (not that you would of course!). Visualize nailing all 'dem squats perfectly!

PG - thanks brother… and yes, GV always has great advice and has always taken the time to answer any dumbass questions I’ve had…seems like a really good dude. And he has a machete which makes him the coolest kid on the block!

just sent my openers in so I don’t spend the next 7 or 8 days vacillating and driving my brain bonkers…

So Squat 275, BP 250, DL 375…

Very good! Looking forward to this…for all three of you!

Good, now, as my coach use to say, you can “get your mind right” and be ready when you get there.

Roger that, Harry

DL 5x315

That is all

Peace

I don’t see the fun is this at all:confused:

Wha? Don’t know how that came out like that. Didn’t quote that.

Good to see you are solid with your openers. Can’t wait to see your write up.

Good luck OG. Enjoy the meet.

What? Is there a media blackout?

thanks guys… GV and DB

Skip- nah, just nothing to report , no lifting this week…went to the gym this AM

Treadmill, stretchy, foam, empty bar BP and squat… seriously I was awake at 3:45 for that?

will just stretch and foam roll next two days…

Peace

Your meet can’t come quick enough.These posts are starting to seem like foreplay. Go get it strong guy!