Chicken Marsala

1 lb chicken
as many mushrooms as you want
3 oz Marsala Wine
2-3 tbsp butter
8 oz chicken broth
a little flour to thicken sauce
as much fresh garlic as you like
1 cup of uncooked rice (makes 2 cups when it’s done)

The meal has about 1,100 calories over 100 grams of protein, 70 carbs and about 30 grams of fat.

1)Cover the tenders in flour, shake excess flour off. Toss the floured tenders in a bowl of beaten eggs. Mix it thoroughly.
2)Cook the tenders in oil until browned but not completely cooked.Season them with salt an pepper. Take them off the heat and stack them on a plate for later.
3) In the same pan, add a little butter and throw the mushrooms in. Season them with salt an pepper. After a minute throw the garlic in. After another minute , throw the Marsala wine in. Reduce wine by half while mixing it with the goodness in the pan (1-3 minutes depending on heat and size of pan.)
4) Put a little flour in the chicken stock and mix it with a fork. This will make the sauce thicker, you don’t need to do this unless you want a thick sauce. Dump broth in pan. Add butter for more flavor.
5) Once it looks like it’s going to boil over, add the chicken. Reduce the heat a little and the dish will be done in 3-5 minutes.

Serve over rice or with potatoes.

My favorite recipe i got from watching Chris Faildo’s dvd. He takes his chicken and puts it in a large ziploc bag. Adds soy sauce, splenda and fresh ginger. Allow that to marinate overnight and cook. Tastes just like teriyaki chicken.

[quote]tmannoha wrote:
Brine that shit, son.

This made the best chicken I have EVER eaten, grilled or fried.

Also, thighs are where it’s at.[/quote]
Planing to do this to two fryers and some chicken breast in a bit(I have a few of Keller’s cookbook), however I won’t be able to have fried chicken until my cut is over. So i have no idea how good it is.

I like marinating chicken in chipotle and then grilling it.