Chicken Breast Ideas?

I need some new recipes for chicken breast. For years I’ve just been doing baked or grilled chicken either plain or seasoned with mrs. dash or some bbq sauce now and then. I know this is pretty common but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for chicken breast that would help break up monotony.

Could add salsa. Marinate in some olive oil with some salt free seasonings.

Cut them up, coat them with parmeasan cheese. then deep fry them. Serious.

It tastes like fried chicken but no wheat

Curry
Butter (chicken)
Tika masala
Jerk
Balsamic
Hot sauces

Just think of different sauces and mix it up.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Cut them up, coat them with parmeasan cheese. then deep fry them. Serious.[/quote]

Similar to raj’s suggestion less the deep frying: whisk one egg with some ground pepper & mrs dash seasoning. Dip chikcen breast filets into egg, then cover with grated parmesan cheese. Lay on pam sprayed baking pan & drizzle extra virgin olive oil on the filets. Bake at 425 for 25 minutes, turning them over halfway.

Make some fajitas!!!

1. Don’t eat chicken.

I don’t eat it much lately, not missing it.

But some of the things I liked:

Salsa and sour cream
Mango salsa
Curry and cashews
BBQ sauce is always a winner

Chicken tights is where it’s at bro.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
Chicken tights is where it’s at bro. [/quote]

chickens wear tights now?..sexy AND delish

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:

1. Don’t eat chicken.

I don’t eat it much lately, not missing it.

But some of the things I liked:

Salsa and sour cream
Mango salsa
Curry and cashews
BBQ sauce is always a winner[/quote]

I wish not eating chicken was an option. Wife and I just had our first kid and chicken is cheap as compared to pork tenderloin and beef. Also, after gaining some sympathy weight it’s time for a cut and the easiest way to do that for me is a lot of eggs, chicken and broccoli. Noting drastic. 5-15 pounds. I just joined a powerlifting gym so I’ve been trying to keep my weight up to improve my total but I’ve taken some liberties.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Should make this easier.

I find the lack of Frank’s Red Hot in this thread disturbing.

I haven’t gotten around to trying their funkier flavors, but a simple overnight marinade with basic Frank’s Red Hot is good stuff.

Sriracha, soy sauce, garlic, and a little ground ginger is also killer.

Boil it in some free range chicken broth…very tender and super tasty.

Brine that shit, son.

This made the best chicken I have EVER eaten, grilled or fried.

Also, thighs are where it’s at.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
I find the lack of Frank’s Red Hot in this thread disturbing.
[/quote]

I actually like to just take a plain grilled chicken breast, dose it in Franks, then put a slice of American cheese over the sauce, and microwave it until it gets all melty :slight_smile:

S

Slice it up, cover in peanut butter then in almond meal. Chuck that bad boy in the oven, about 170C (convert it yourself) for about 30min.

A-fucking-mazing

Breasts - Cube them

Put 1-2 cups of quick oats in a food processor. Add Iodized Salt ( a must for Thyroid), Steak spice, Oregano. Blend.

3-4 eggs, whisk with a fork

Directions:

Place cubes one at a time in the egg. Then place in the oats. OMG that’s hard.

Put in a baking dish lined with tinfoil, or Spray pam on it.

Put in oven at 400Deg for 30-40 min (depending on the thickness of cubes)

Homemade chicken nuggets that are clean and easily meet macros. 6 breasts should have no egg or oats left over. Very easy to figure macros.

Add sugarfree ketchup or BBQ and destroy.

Chicken Parmesan

Chicken Breasts
Grated Parmesan Cheese
Thyme
Flake Kosher Salt
Black Pepper
Olive Oil

Place chicken in a gallon zip bag with olive oil. Pound the breast with the flat side of your meat mallet. Put it in a pyrex pan, lined with aluminum foil for easier clean-up. Coat with lots of Parmesan on both sides. Sprinkle with kosher salt, thyme, pepper.

Bake at 450 or 475 for 5 or 6 minutes, on second rack in your oven. Brown a bit on top.

Tip - If you are grilling chicken breasts, make sure you cut them so they are thinner. More surface area for your spices, more surface area for the grilled goodness. I like to take a breast and make a couple of horizontal slices so you have three thin breasts instead of one. Roll them in olive oil and whatever spice mix you like, or just garlic salt and pepper. Grill but really watch the time. Since they are so thin, it won’t take long to have them cooked. They will be much more flavorful than if you try to grill a whole breast.

2 cloves garlic, minced
6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped

Mix all of that together in a bowl. Place the chicken breasts in some aluminum foil individually with the mixture poured on each one evenly. Preheat the oven to 375 and let it cook in there for about 45-50 minutes.

Shit is amazing.