Chick Goes Crazy at FAU

I want to know just what set her off. I guess I’ll google.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I want to know just what set her off. I guess I’ll google.[/quote]

Heavy-flow day?

[quote]Berserkergang wrote:
Peacocks sex life is serious bizness![/quote]

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]Berserkergang wrote:
Peacocks sex life is serious bizness![/quote]

If I were that guy in a moment like that, and some cock-blocking idiot came up behind me and started touching my chest, I’d make the FAU girl’s reaction seem relatively calm.

I find it funny some of the same people who were up in arms in the “Black Teen” thread are shying away from this one.

If a white person got up in the middle of class and started screaming about “killing all the n***ers” the shit storm would be out of this world. But when a black woman starts screaming about “killing all the whiteys”, she’s just crazy and it’s a ‘funny’ video.

[quote]overstand wrote:
I find it funny some of the same people who were up in arms in the “Black Teen” thread are shying away from this one.

If a white person got up in the middle of class and started screaming about “killing all the n***ers” the shit storm would be out of this world. But when a black woman starts screaming about “killing all the whiteys”, she’s just crazy and it’s a ‘funny’ video.[/quote]

I don’t think the video is funny at all. I have had students come to class drugged up and freak out and threaten me or my students before, and it is a very scary experience and completely ruins the rest of the semester for the rest of the class. Think of how distracted those kids, even the ones that were laughing, are going to be wondering if anyone else is going to freak out like that? That girl will probably get off with just a slap on the wrist, though I doubt she will be allowed back at that school.

EDIT: according to msn, the girl is now expelled from that school. She will have a hard, if not impossible time getting into any other school.

The vids that are posted on this page are not working. Not sure if the vids were taken down or if there is something wrong with my computer, but here is a news article about it. I do find it interesting that they edited the video and the part/parts where she supposedly screams racist remarks are gone.

(Simple Answer)Beeyatch Crazy!

All I kept thinking was (she whips her hair back and forth)

[quote]overstand wrote:

If a white person got up in the middle of class and started screaming about “killing all the n***ers” the shit storm would be out of this world. But when a black woman starts screaming about “killing all the whiteys”, she’s just crazy and it’s a ‘funny’ video.[/quote]

She went nuts on everyone including the black people in the crowd. Thats not so much racist as just good old Batshitcrazy

[quote]overstand wrote:

No not funny. your quit wrong too. what about the five black teens who were called a gang in a school fight in Alabama, yet the five white girls who beat their school mate after being set up, shot the video and placed it on you tube was just called a school girl fight. Only the ring leader was convicted. Yet all the black teens involved in that fight were charged and they were defending themselves in a brawl.

Get it right Zimmerman reffered to trevoryn as a coon. Extremely derogatory term. Explain how he was defending himself when he was in a car, on the phone with 911 and was told to back off. Not only did he have a gun, he had a 5,000 lb weapon. yet he chose to get out and go after a teen. Racist or not this country is far from getting over anything.

Bottom line is a teen was shot by someone who had no cause to do so. This young lady in the video was sick and on something. Everyday meaningless acts occur and are driven by peoples’ stupidity. Has nothing to do with racism. The only reason you made your comemnt and turned this into this direction is because of GOODFELLOW (earlier poster)referred it as racist. Yet, the rest of the people looked at it for what it was.

[quote]viper0213 wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

No not funny. your quit wrong too. what about the five black teens who were called a gang in a school fight in Alabama, yet the five white girls who beat their school mate after being set up, shot the video and placed it on you tube was just called a school girl fight. Only the ring leader was convicted. Yet all the black teens involved in that fight were charged and they were defending themselves in a brawl. [/quote]

Wait, are you saying that because somewhere else, in a different situation involving different people black people were potentially discriminated against based on their race (I am not familiar with the situation you described so I don’t know the details) that somehow excuses another person in a different situation involving different people from making death treats against against a group of people based on race? If so, I disagree completely.

Or are you saying that it is okay/forgivable to shout racial slurs and make death threats against a group based on race as long as one is “crazy.” I may or may not agree with this.

Did you not understand from the beginning no it’s not ok. Reread the post. Furthurmore these events were race driven and on HLN, CNN and Fox news. The black teens were termed as such due to them being a group of five singled out. The white girls were on Nancy Grace and placed their video online. They all should have been convicted. These were facts. Just becuase you aren’t familiar with the stories doesn’t mean they didn’t happen.

[quote]Dr.Matt581 wrote:

[quote]viper0213 wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

No not funny. your quit wrong too. what about the five black teens who were called a gang in a school fight in Alabama, yet the five white girls who beat their school mate after being set up, shot the video and placed it on you tube was just called a school girl fight. Only the ring leader was convicted. Yet all the black teens involved in that fight were charged and they were defending themselves in a brawl. [/quote]

Wait, are you saying that because somewhere else, in a different situation involving different people black people were potentially discriminated against based on their race (I am not familiar with the situation you described so I don’t know the details) that somehow excuses another person in a different situation involving different people from making death treats against against a group of people based on race? If so, I disagree completely.

Or are you saying that it is okay/forgivable to shout racial slurs and make death threats against a group based on race as long as one is “crazy.” I may or may not agree with this.
[/quote]

hahahahaah, what???

That last line is classic. “I may or may not agree with this”.

Dr. Matt that last line wins Post of the day. :slight_smile:

No what’s crazy is someone SHOOTING SOMEONE UNARMED WITH A ICED TEA AND SKITTLES AND CLAIMING SELF DEFENSE.

[quote]viper0213 wrote:
Did you not understand from the beginning no it’s not ok. Reread the post. Furthurmore these events were race driven and on HLN, CNN and Fox news. The black teens were termed as such due to them being a group of five singled out. The white girls were on Nancy Grace and palced their video online. They all should have been convicted. These were facts.[/quote]

You saying they were facts means nothing to me. I did not see any of the news reports. Until I actually read the reports and the reasoning for declaring one group a gang and one not, I cannot and will not reach a conclusion on the matter. That is the same reason I would not write off Zimmerman as a racist murdering asshole until there were more facts revealed. It turns out that yes, he was, but that doesn’t mean I am going to lower my standards about actually seeing facts before reaching conclusions.

Wow guys, I think this is the fastest I seen a thread turn. How do we go from CRAZY chick yelling at everyone to another Race driven conversation.

Am I the only one that can see this is just a Crazy Chick? or has that boat already left?

[quote]four60 wrote:

She went nuts on everyone including the black people in the crowd. Thats not so much racist as just good old Batshitcrazy[/quote]

When someone’s screaming they wished “Every single fuckin white motherfucker would die” as they’re staring right into a white guys face, it’s a little racist. Just a little.

She’s still batshit crazy though.

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Dr.Matt581 wrote:

[quote]viper0213 wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

[/quote]

hahahahaah, what???

That last line is classic. “I may or may not agree with this”.

Dr. Matt that last line wins Post of the day. :-)[/quote]

I was hoping that at least someone would get the joke. I was a little worried that people would take that last line too seriously.

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

She went nuts on everyone including the black people in the crowd. Thats not so much racist as just good old Batshitcrazy[/quote]

When someone’s screaming they wished “Every single fuckin white motherfucker would die” as they’re staring right into a white guys face, it’s a little racist. Just a little.

She’s still batshit crazy though.[/quote]

And she went to the 3 black girls in the 3rd row and slammed them each with the “N” word. Handed them out like she was dealing a deck of cards.

[quote]Dr.Matt581 wrote:

[quote]viper0213 wrote:
Did you not understand from the beginning no it’s not ok. Reread the post. Furthurmore these events were race driven and on HLN, CNN and Fox news. The black teens were termed as such due to them being a group of five singled out. The white girls were on Nancy Grace and palced their video online. They all should have been convicted. These were facts.[/quote]

You saying they were facts means nothing to me. I did not see any of the news reports. Until I actually read the reports and the reasoning for declaring one group a gang and one not, I cannot and will not reach a conclusion on the matter. That is the same reason I would not write off Zimmerman as a racist murdering asshole until there were more facts revealed. It turns out that yes, he was, but that doesn’t mean I am going to lower my standards about actually seeing facts before reaching conclusions.
[/quote]

Your means nothing to me either, have a good day.