T Nation

Chick Deletes BF's Warcraft Game

You “defenders” of that little pussy of a man have no idea how much time he spends playing that game. Perhaps his GF got tired of being ignored. Just look at him! Can’t imagine he’s much of a lover or romancer.

Besides, it’s not like she dumped 3 tubs of his Surge down the toilet, or gave away his barbells to the retard down the hall.

lol

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
You “defenders” of that little pussy of a man have no idea how much time he spends playing that game. Perhaps his GF got tired of being ignored. Just look at him! Can’t imagine he’s much of a lover or romancer.

Besides, it’s not like she dumped 3 tubs of his Surge down the toilet, or gave away his barbells to the retard down the hall.

lol[/quote]

haha! It’s even funnier that they think she should be bludgeoned. Some folks need to step away from middle earth.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

haha! It’s even funnier that they think she should be bludgeoned. Some folks need to step away from middle earth.

[/quote]

Its not middle earth its Azeroth! Don’t you know anything! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I used to play it too but thankfully I quit and even better a year after I quit I got a email from blizzard saying I was sell gold so they delete everything.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol[/quote]

No, it’s MUCH worse than that.

Besides as mentioned before, he could just get the characters restored, so he really is an idiot.

Edit… Nooo I lost my post count of “666” :’(

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol[/quote]

[/quote]

Geeeeez relax you two, I’m not defending this guy, or think that his girlfriend should be bludgeoned. I didn’t even post anything that suggested that. I don’t play Warcraft, so I thought this video was humorous because he took his RAAAAAAAAAAGE out on an innocent computer screen. Just like that other Warcraft freakout video where the kid shoves a remote up his ass.

I’m sorry that both of you totally jumped to that conclusion though. I guess it’s my fault for posting something stupid.

I never thought this video would elicit such strong feelings from people. I apologize for disrupting the yin and yang of the GAL forum. Perhaps my account should be deleted, and maybe even charges filed. Then I’ll punch my computer screen.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol[/quote]

[/quote]

The second video, the kid looks like he’s coming down from heroine or something. That shit is really messed up. Rehab places might want to think about adding a WOW program.

And thanks ID, I’m going to have to start locking my supplement cupboard.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Who cares. She did him a favor.[/quote]

She sure did!

Now he can kick her to the kerb and ring Blizzard Entertainment and ask them to restore his characters.[/quote]

This is exactly how I felt.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol[/quote]

This is more like your woman somehow removing all of the muscle you worked for overnight. Then you wake up and it’s gone, and you’re not aware that you can call and have it restored.

Ummm

Too bad you can ask Blizzard to get all your stuff back

There’s a ton of hackers stealing people’s account, selling all their stuff and sending the gold to their account

all you have to do is ask blizzard to revert your character before everything is gone and they will gladly do it

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol[/quote]

This is more like your woman somehow removing all of the muscle you worked for overnight. Then you wake up and it’s gone, and you’re not aware that you can call and have it restored.[/quote]

Yeah, the YEARS of hard work, eating, and expense of adding a few lbs of hard-earned muscle is EXACTLY the same. Exactly.

That’s like comparing the kid who practices guitar alone in his room for hours every fucking night for years, while his loser friends obsessively play Guitar Hero, just so they can reach Master Level, which gives them bragging rights over their peers at school next day.

That ‘original’ WOW freakout video has to be fake.

Right?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol[/quote]

This is more like your woman somehow removing all of the muscle you worked for overnight. Then you wake up and it’s gone, and you’re not aware that you can call and have it restored.[/quote]

Yeah, the YEARS of hard work, eating, and expense of adding a few lbs of hard-earned muscle is EXACTLY the same. Exactly.

[/quote]

I didn’t say it was exactly the same. But it takes time, I’m guessing, to build a character (and he had several) just like it takes time to build a body. The work and discipline required is much different, but the time investment is still there.

I understand your guitar analogy but I don’t see why you have such a hatred for something as simple and harmless as video games. They are an unproductive entertainment activity, similar to posting on internet message boards.

Honestly she was a bitch for doing that. He was a dumbass for over reacting the way he did. Sometimes women go to far with this not getting enough attention shit. For example:

There was no justification for that shit at all. Dude is obviously a douche but she chose to stay with him. So
its her own damn fault that she is in bed all alone while he is up playing video games. The PS3 didn’t deserve that type of treatment.

While I don’t understand the allure of WoW, what it comes down to is that you respect my stuff and leave it alone.

I’m sure they would want to be treated the same.

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:
Honestly she was a bitch for doing that. He was a dumbass for over reacting the way he did. Sometimes women go to far with this not getting enough attention shit. For example:

There was no justification for that shit at all. Dude is obviously a douche but she chose to stay with him. So
its her own damn fault that she is in bed all alone while he is up playing video games. The PS3 didn’t deserve that type of treatment.[/quote]

I have no sound at work, but I would smash that chick. And by that I mean hate fuck her for wasting like $600.

And that’s why nerds don’t have girlfriends

It has nothing to do with not being able to get laid, THEY DELETE WOW ACCOUNTS AND DESTROY PS3!

[quote]imhungry wrote:
While I don’t understand the allure of WoW, what it comes down to is that you respect my stuff and leave it alone.

I’m sure they would want to be treated the same.[/quote]

Exactly. I’m not into computer games. They require way more thought than I’m willing to expend but you don’t just arbitrarily take someones stuff because you decide it has no value. Clearly it does for him.

[quote]kellerdp wrote:
That ‘original’ WOW freakout video has to be fake.

Right?[/quote]

Sadly, I think it’s real. There’s another video where he’s playing, and his brother has another account, and keeps killing his guy in the game. The crackhead keeps yelling “WHY ARE YOU BETRAYING ME??!!?” Then his mom yells at him, and he freaks out of her. It’s awesome

[quote]Hyena wrote:
I played wow for a while when it first came out, and let me just say, this bitch would get pistol whipped when I got home…well actually, I’d never trust a woman with my password.

I hope this woman did get bludgeoned. All she had to do is say “alright limp dick, its me or the game” and if he didn’t quit, leave his ass.

Robbing this guy of his favorite hobby was the wrong thing to do, so I hope he got her back, hardcore. like, “scarred for life, crying in the fetal position” revenge.

Its her own damn fault, she was with the dude in the first place, and went about getting the attention that she was starved for in the wrong way. So if he dumped/beat her, there is nobody to blame but herself.[/quote]

This = right, more or less.

Some of you are just knocking the guy for the reason that he plays WoW. I dont care what one does with his free time. For one thing, the chick is a bitch, plain and simple. To just go behind your bf’s back and delete his shit is some underhanded shit. She honestly could have very simply given him options- If you dont stop playing, im leaving. I mean, if you actually cared about someone, you wouldnt go and destroy something that they have poured a lot of time and effort into. Yes it is just a video game, but still, to not agree that to reach a certain level takes time, skill, and patience, is just plain ignorant.

On the other hand, the dude’s a fucking moron. Way to go genius, you blasted your monitor, and now have to spend a good several hundred dollars to replace it. Items, characters, shit lost period can be replaced, VERY SIMPLY. I played that game for a few Back when it first came out. That guy couldve had his stuff back in less then a couple hours. Furthermore, this chick couldnt have been nice/sweet and pulled this shit out of the blue. You could probably tell from her personality/things she said/how she felt about the game. With that knowledge, why would she have your password?

Lol and that kid? Just wow. Thats all i can say. Spasming until his dad yells shut up. Lol