Chick Complains About Gym, Funny

I made it to 1:39.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Eh

Id hang out with her[/quote]

x2

haha her name is jenna marbles, tight chick who knows she’s making money on her looks. She’s NJ, not Boston but she works there now as a go-go dancer. Willingly strips, plus in my book. Got a degree in Psychology from BC i think, part of a generation of kids who got a degree before they realized they were qualified for anything they were going to do with the degree by just growing up, and exemplifies the complete waste of time that a required liberal arts degree is if you aren’t dedicated to your field. Seriously, if you don’t wanna be a history major, don’t spend 50,000 a year studying it. All your going to learn is how to break down arguments, construct your own, and manage large projects. You could learn that in a year.

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
That girl needs a penis in her butthole, badly…[/quote]

It took 8 replies before someone posted something vulgar. I am surprised. Keep it up TN, we are going in the right direction.

I watched it and it was boring.

[quote]Kanada wrote:
haha her name is jenna marbles, tight chick who knows she’s making money on her looks. She’s NJ, not Boston but she works there now as a go-go dancer. Willingly strips, plus in my book. Got a degree in Psychology from BC i think, part of a generation of kids who got a degree before they realized they were qualified for anything they were going to do with the degree by just growing up, and exemplifies the complete waste of time that a required liberal arts degree is if you aren’t dedicated to your field. Seriously, if you don’t wanna be a history major, don’t spend 50,000 a year studying it. All your going to learn is how to break down arguments, construct your own, and manage large projects. You could learn that in a year.[/quote]

hahah barstoolsports follower? surprised there hasnt been a thread on here about BSS actually.
VIVA LA STOOL

[quote]Silo101 wrote:

Haha! Funny girl. I like her.

I wanna punch her so badly… I closed the tab at 0:20 secs.

I lol’d :smiley:

Acutally I was guilty of this at the gym recently when I was making sure I was cleaning more than the guy next to me was doing hang cleans with. I’m pretty sure he was doing it too because he put more weight on as I did and then had to take some off. And then I silently teehee’d and added more weight. And then I thought I was such a dork :wink:

[quote]Cuban32 wrote:
geez that woman sucks at life.[/quote]

For the love of god… Pick a goddamn avitar and stick with it!!!

Is this the CRAZED CUBAN avi?

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Cuban32 wrote:

Is this the CRAZED CUBAN avi?[/quote]

=D I think your arm is looking pretty huge btw.

“all womens section” better be the kitchen

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Cuban32 wrote:

[/quote]

YES!!! That’s it!!!

Holy shit, that’s funny!!

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Cuban32 wrote:

[/quote]

YES!!! That’s it!!!

Holy shit, that’s funny!![/quote]

Cuban’s going to hate me now…

Okay…that is the chick Bear posted in her log! The crazy dancing chick!!!

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Cuban32 wrote:

[/quote]

YES!!! That’s it!!!

Holy shit, that’s funny!![/quote]

Cuban’s going to hate me now…
[/quote]
I doubt it, Deb.

But, in the future, I have a feeling he just might. Copies pic

LOL @ “All-women’s section”…could you imagine the fucking outrage if a major public gym had an “All men’s section”? Feminazis would go CRAZY.

[quote]Kanada wrote:
haha her name is jenna marbles, tight chick who knows she’s making money on her looks. She’s NJ, not Boston but she works there now as a go-go dancer. Willingly strips, plus in my book. Got a degree in Psychology from BC i think, part of a generation of kids who got a degree before they realized they were qualified for anything they were going to do with the degree by just growing up, and exemplifies the complete waste of time that a required liberal arts degree is if you aren’t dedicated to your field. Seriously, if you don’t wanna be a history major, don’t spend 50,000 a year studying it. All your going to learn is how to break down arguments, construct your own, and manage large projects. You could learn that in a year.[/quote]

Dude, you’re creepy. Do you always invest this much time finding out about hot chicks that live nowhere near you?

lol kanada possible serial rapist…

“low muscular strength due to cardio training - plus in my raping book”