Chicago Powerlifters

I am looking for Chicago powerlifters that are interested in working out with a small crew of lifters that are already going. ME lower monday night, Bench wednesday night, DE lower friday, Bench saturday afternoon.

I am very interested in training. I live in Gurnee and work in Lincolnshire. I am a newbie to powerlifting but have been training for several years with half-way descent raw lifts. I have been training Westside style raw for about 6-7 months. I am currently rehabing a back/rib injury so I might not be able to train for a week or so but I am very interested. Please PM me some info, if you are interested.

[quote]strive wrote:
I am looking for Chicago powerlifters that are interested in working out with a small crew of lifters that are already going. ME lower monday night, Bench wednesday night, DE lower friday, Bench saturday afternoon.[/quote]

Hey brother…

What’s your location…I’m in Schaumburg. I train at the Lifetime…but I’m getting tired of looks when I do any PL movements.

Frik’n people given me the skunk eye…like I’m weird for not sitting at some machine.

Maybe we can work something out…

I would be interested as well. I am downtown, and lacking an automobile however. Let me know where you train.