Chicago HRT?

Anybody know of a good doc in Chicago to go to for HRT?

I found a Dr. Paul Savage, anybody have any feedback on him?

Thanks ahead.

bump for visibility

try this and you will get a lot of hits:

http://www.worldhealth.net/p/anti-aging-directory;directory,search,1.html

I was going to go to Dr. Savage but I went instead to Dr. Crisler in Lansing Michigan. Even though it’s a long ass drive from Chicago I think it was worth it. And after the first visit you can do most of the follow up stuff over the phone. Plus I learned that the train is pretty good and cheap way to get from downtown to Lansing. If you do go to Dr. Savage let me know what you think about him, even though I liked Dr. Crisler it’s still nice to know of a good HRT doctor close to home.

Hey man, I just saw your reply. Just out of curiosity, how did you find out about Dr. Crisler? PM me if you want.

[quote]ranmao wrote:
I was going to go to Dr. Savage but I went instead to Dr. Crisler in Lansing Michigan. Even though it’s a long ass drive from Chicago I think it was worth it. And after the first visit you can do most of the follow up stuff over the phone. Plus I learned that the train is pretty good and cheap way to get from downtown to Lansing. If you do go to Dr. Savage let me know what you think about him, even though I liked Dr. Crisler it’s still nice to know of a good HRT doctor close to home.[/quote]

[quote]ranmao wrote:
I was going to go to Dr. Savage but I went instead to Dr. Crisler in Lansing Michigan. Even though it’s a long ass drive from Chicago I think it was worth it. And after the first visit you can do most of the follow up stuff over the phone. Plus I learned that the train is pretty good and cheap way to get from downtown to Lansing. If you do go to Dr. Savage let me know what you think about him, even though I liked Dr. Crisler it’s still nice to know of a good HRT doctor close to home.[/quote]

No shit… He isn’t too far from me. I’ll have to look into him a bit more.