Chewable or Liquid Multivitamins & Fish oil

Hey guys, im thinking about taking multivitamins and fish oil but I have a lot of trouble swollowing tablets.
I was just wondering if there is a good chewable or liquid multivitamin & fish oil out there ?

Thanks…

ummm i dont know. i can take tablets dry especially fish oil caps…

But… i dont get it. why is it so hard?

Flameout pills are really slipper and can probably be downed w/o water.

as for vitamin, skip that and buy Superfood

there is candy flinstone vitamins or gummy bear vitamins. You can get them at wal mart or rite-aid. lol

Gerdy

One of the authors on here is a supporter of:

FYI, their product was tested in a double blinded study at the U of Toronto.

It is in powdered form.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

as for vitamin, skip that and buy Superfood[/quote]

Superfood is not a vitamin/mineral replacement. It is primarly an antioxidant.

And if it does have vitamins (does it? it does not say that anywhere and it would be on the label if it did) it surely does not contain minerals or enough vitamins.

At least that is how I read the information.

FYI, I bought two, love the product. The price hurts… but being healthy is expensive, while being unhealhty can be very cheap… our society has excellent priorities, hehe.

[quote]Blashy wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

Superfood is not a vitamin/mineral replacement. It is primarly an antioxidant.[/quote]

Certain vitamins are anitoxidants, such as vitamin C which is in Superfood.

[quote]
And if it does have vitamins (does it? it does not say that anywhere and it would be on the label if it did) it surely does not contain minerals or enough vitamins.[/quote]

It does have vitamins from the various berry and vegetable extracts. In the Superfood literature it states that the vitamin amounts aren’t on the label because it varies from batch to batch. They figure if it’s going to vary, why bother even writing it?

And while the vitamins and minerals may not be eleventy-thousand % of our daily intake, our bodies process these vitamins more efficiently since they come from real food extracts.

[quote]Blashy wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

Superfood is not a vitamin/mineral replacement. It is primarly an antioxidant.

And if it does have vitamins (does it? it does not say that anywhere and it would be on the label if it did) it surely does not contain minerals or enough vitamins.

At least that is how I read the information.

FYI, I bought two, love the product. The price hurts… but being healthy is expensive, while being unhealhty can be very cheap… our society has excellent priorities, hehe.

[/quote]

While it may not be a multi specifically, I’ve stopped taking any pills multi’s, and use this exclusively.

Yes I totally agree they are in a MUCH better formula than a tablet.

What I mean is that is it REALLY equivalent to taking in 10 servings of fruits? Outside of the fiber of course.

Mineral wise though it must be lacking right? So you would need to supplement in that area in some other way.

It is just hard to visualize how my two little scoops are giving me all the same punch but then again a fruit is how much % water and fiber? Take that away and you do not have much left and that is where all the good stuff is.

[quote]Blashy wrote:
Yes I totally agree they are in a MUCH better formula than a tablet.

What I mean is that is it REALLY equivalent to taking in 10 servings of fruits? Outside of the fiber of course.
[/quote]

When it comes to minerals and antioxidants, I believe so.

[quote]
Mineral wise though it must be lacking right? So you would need to supplement in that area in some other way.[/quote]

Like I said, this is all I take now - obviously I still eat lots of fibrous vegetables and fruits.

Remember these are whole fruits and vegetables with the water removed - a pear or an apple is probably 70%+ water. It would be even harder to visualise a little tablet providing all my vitamins and minerals every day.

I don’t have trouble swallowing even the hugest horse pill but multi-vitamins make me sick (I literally throw up after 20 or 30 minutes). I use Superfood or greens+ when I’m at home and if I’m on the road or whatever I, embarassingly, go with flinstone chewables. Those damn things taste SO GOOD!

I have trouble swallowing any pill, and moreso with capsules. Before my girlfriend bought me a pill crusher, I would just chew all of my pills. For liquid gel stuff I just pop it in my mouth, bite, and suck down the juice, spit out the husk.

Pill crusher or regular chewables (Flintstones aren’t bad at all) might be good options.

You can easily purchase fish oil in liquid form and you can use superfood as suggested.