Chet Yorton at 67!

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
Defekt wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
fucking rediculous, hes got the body of a 20-something pro. hes gotta be just as juiced as a superheavyweight to keep all that though.

I sense a little jealousy.

Yeah no shit D, the guy’s always been natural. Anyone who knows just who the fuck Chet is and stands for would know that.

What a fucking dousche.

He looks great, look at Serge Nubret if you want to see how someone his age looks like when they really are jacked and on real gear.

Rainjack has had you pegged for days fuckwad.
“just as juiced as a superheavyweight.”

Yeah right. Quit contributing to dragging someone with the integrity that is Chet Yorton’s name through the shit asshole.

I don’t get why gear comments are always seen as an insult. I wouldn’t doubt if this dude was on gear and that doesn’t lessen my respect for him in any way.

I mean, lets face it. At 74 it would take a hell of a lot of things to be in the right place (hormones, training, diet, joints, overall health) for him to look like that. Some of these things naturally deteriorate with time.

That being said, read my first paragraph if you think I’m trying to disrespect him or drag his “name throught the shit”.[/quote]

Why would I think you were being diserespectful?
YOu said it in a much difft way than 781 did.

And he’s not 74 lankymofo, he’s 67 in that picture. It happens to be from his all natural annual show back in 2006.

See the words there…wait for it…“all natural”.

He’s always had the kill triceps, delts, and that long ass neck. I think for someone who worked out his whole life and was one of only 3 peeps to beat Arnold, it’s quite possible for him to look like that, and be in great health naturally.

I don’t think you know too much about Chet Yorton.
No disrespect.

Here’s some info on him for you and everyone else.
Scroll down to Chet Yorton and natural bodybuilding for a good perspective on him and his being natural.

http://www.theocbwebsite.com/yorton_cups.htm

Like I said, look at Serge Nubret if you want to see an old guy who’s jacked to the hilt. (for 781).

ToneBone

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
Anyone who knows just who the fuck Chet is and stands for would know that.

Quit contributing to dragging someone with the integrity that is Chet Yorton’s name through the shit

[/quote]

Mr. Yorton, is that you?

(I pictured the last line as being delivered by a Chet Yorton referring to himself in 3rd person, a-la the rock)

But, this guy is in excellent shape, and I’m going to read that article in the morning to see what he’s all about. Cheers for the link.

nice tris-

[quote]Defekt wrote:
yogaroots wrote:
GetSwole wrote:
Yoga did you just liken using steroids to crack?

LOL…no, just taking a stab at comedic writing. But now that you mention it, both are illegal and highly abused:)

hey wait a second, you just did it again, didn’t you[/quote]

oops I guess I did…sorry

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
Defekt wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
fucking rediculous, hes got the body of a 20-something pro. hes gotta be just as juiced as a superheavyweight to keep all that though.

Yeah no shit D, the guy’s always been natural. Anyone who knows just who the fuck Chet is and stands for would know that.

What a fucking dousche.

He looks great, look at Serge Nubret if you want to see how someone his age looks like when they really are jacked and on real gear.

Yeah right. Quit contributing to dragging someone with the integrity that is Chet Yorton’s name through the shit asshole.

I don’t get why gear comments are always seen as an insult. I wouldn’t doubt if this dude was on gear and that doesn’t lessen my respect for him in any way.

I mean, lets face it. At 74 it would take a hell of a lot of things to be in the right place (hormones, training, diet, joints, overall health) for him to look like that. Some of these things naturally deteriorate with time.

That being said, read my first paragraph if you think I’m trying to disrespect him or drag his “name throught the shit”.

And he’s not 74 lankymofo, he’s 67 in that picture. It happens to be from his all natural annual show back in 2006.

He’s always had the kill triceps, delts, and that long ass neck. I think for someone who worked out his whole life and was one of only 3 peeps to beat Arnold, it’s quite possible for him to look like that, and be in great health naturally.

No disrespect.

Scroll down to Chet Yorton and natural bodybuilding for a good perspective on him and his being natural.

Like I said, look at Serge Nubret if you want to see an old guy who’s jacked to the hilt. (for 781).

ToneBone[/quote]

Thanks for the link TBone

My dad used to train at his gym in Vegas back in the 80’s, and Chet used to give him training advice. Great guy and and awesome bodybuilder whose still going strong.

[quote]Qaash wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
Defekt wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

What a fucking dousche.

That being said, read my first paragraph if you think I’m trying to disrespect him or drag his “name throught the shit”.

No disrespect.

ToneBone

Thanks for the link TBone[/quote]

You got it Q.
Great avatar, lol!
That’s how I remember first seeing him. He was probably the first bodybuilder that made me stop and say, “wow”!

Great physique and a great guy.

ToneBone

[quote]RitesOfSpring wrote:
My dad used to train at his gym in Vegas back in the 80’s, and Chet used to give him training advice. Great guy and and awesome bodybuilder whose still going strong.[/quote]

That’s great Rites.

Did you get the chance to say hi to him?

I’m sure your dad was more than happy to have met him and been able to discuss things with him.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:

You got it Q.
Great avatar, lol!
That’s how I remember first seeing him. He was probably the first bodybuilder that made me stop and say, “wow”!

Great physique and a great guy.

ToneBone[/quote]

Thanks, that’s what he looked like the year of my birth and frankly I wouldn’t mind looking like that myself.

That’s great for that age, or even for my age.

LR