Chest Waxing Recommendation

I’ve never really liked chest hair. Shaving sucks so I’m thinking about waxing. What product/method might you guys recommend? What are your thoughts on waxing?

Perhaps it’s a vain question, but for me, lifting has a lot to do with vanity.

Thanks.

PM Polish Rifle

Definitely post what you end up doing and the results.

I’d suggest you have a pro do it your first time, get some tips re: type of wax and method of waxing. Please post video.

Real men have hairy chests!

[quote]dre wrote:
Real men have hairy chests![/quote]

Yeah.

What he is saying is that he prefers the pre-pubescent motif.

Right?

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:

Right?[/quote]

It depends, Chest hair is all well and good, but things are different if you’re one of the guys that has fur crawling up his neck.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Please post video.[/quote]

I second this request!

Video or it didn’t happen!

I recommend about 3 Vicodin about 1 hr before you try it, or just get to the point and have an IV drip of anesthesia.

hair is ugly

This thread is very gay :slight_smile:

OK, truth be told, I was asking about chest-waxing ‘cause I figured the same principles would apply to the ol’ butt crack. It’s like tangled brambles down there, man, dark and mysterious. So a slash and burn operation is in order.

If you still want the video, though, I’ll be sure to oblige. You guys want the before shot now?

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
PonceDeLeon wrote:

Right?

It depends, Chest hair is all well and good, but things are different if you’re one of the guys that has fur crawling up his neck.[/quote]

You got a problem wit dat peach fuzz?

[quote]Goggleman wrote:
OK, truth be told, I was asking about chest-waxing ‘cause I figured the same principles would apply to the ol’ butt crack. It’s like tangled brambles down there, man, dark and mysterious. So a slash and burn operation is in order.

If you still want the video, though, I’ll be sure to oblige. You guys want the before shot now?[/quote]

Dare ya. And I am now REALLY emphasizing the importance of professional intervention.

[quote]dre wrote:
Real men have hairy chests![/quote]

Fail

No, he said real man…

aaarrrhhhhhhhhhh KELLY CLARKSON

let me tell you from experience… it fucking hurts…

A belt sander and a bottle of whiskey will get you there cheaper…