T Nation

Chest Two Times a Week

I am looking but cant seem to find a program…I’m looking for a chest program that i can do twice a week to bring up my chest. Something holistic to kill my chest. Consisting mostly of compound lifts, lower reps, some cluster training, anything. Open for any advice.

I think i mostly need work on my upper chest but i need to bring up the mass of my whole chest for sure!

-General Info-
5’8"
1RM bench- 225
Take protein before and after workouts.
Pretty much eat whatever i see

Westside barbell has always implemented 2 “chest” days in their routine. Joe Defranco has set up the program pretty nicely.

http://www.elitefts.com/ws4sb/WS4SB.pdf

Monday will be Max effort day, working in lower reps. Thursday will be repetition day, working in higher reps.

Cant get much simpler than that, hope this helps!

instead of focusing on your chest why don’t you just try to get bigger all over? It’s not like you’re huge

Why not just train Chest everyday?

I was doing chest 2x every 6 days, with one day focusing on upper, and the other focusing on lower. I honestly think it made a big difference over the course of a couple of months.

S

[quote]VikingsAD28 wrote:
Why not just train Chest everyday?[/quote]

well that wouldn’t leave much time for biceps bra

[quote]E99_Curt wrote:

[quote]VikingsAD28 wrote:
Why not just train Chest everyday?[/quote]

well that wouldn’t leave much time for biceps bra[/quote]

Correction, it would leave just enough extra time for biceps, but nothing else. Are there even other muscle groups?

chest/back, legs, shoulders/arms, offf

theres chest twice a week. One day flat press and one day incline press.

Try training everything twice.

Have to agree with Chi on this one, workout everything twice a week. And concentrate more on Incline press for sure.

Chest/Back
Legs
Arm/Shoulders
Off
Repeat.

OR, if you want to stay inside the confines of a 7 day week:

Push (chest, shoulders, tri)
Pull (back-vertical pull, back-horizontal pull, bi)
Legs
Repeat
Off on Sunday.