Chest/Triceps/Shoulders and Back/Legs/Biceps

I assumed that the OP was a kid and was going to hold my tongue . But …based on that he mentioned his age in one of his first post back in DEC 16 hes about 22. So yeah I not going to baby a 22 year old . So either he is fucking Trolling… Has poor comprehension skills… Or is putting in little effort IMO.

what is wrong with fullbody??

(…grabs popcorn)

2 Likes

Huh? You can’t find a good 4 day program with progression? Most 531 templates are 4 days a week. Pick one and put your head down and do it for a long time. Don’t change things, don’t get impatient and think “I’m not seeing results fast enough”, and don’t keep posting nonsense.

Or just this.

3 Likes

Yes, 531 are 4 days, but his programs are a bit complicated, because of the 50% thing. When i go to the gym, i like to hit as hard as i can hit.

So full of shit…
troll%20hunting

Seems less of a problem with the program being complicated and more of a problem with you being an asshat.

1 Like

I made a simple program for you @leo2222

1. Squat
  2. Lunge
  3. Bench
  4. Dips
  5. Press
  6. Lat Raise
  7. Row
  8. Chins
  9. Shrugs
  10. Deadlift

10 movements each for: 10 x 10 x 110%

Simple because only the digits 1 or 0 are involved.

4 Likes

Do you want to get strong and see results, or “hit as hard as you can”? That’s a question you’ll need to ask. Clearly, hitting it as hard as you can has gotten you nowhere, where BBB sets have gotten people muscular and strong. It’s your choice.

1. 5/3/1 does not have to have BBB
  2. So using a calculator is complicated? …
  3. If you don’t want to hit a few extra buttons, just do BBB@FSL (5x10 at the first work set of the day)

Your split looks good. Go run it.

1 Like

Which split?

So if i do the 531 BBB, I will need to hit all my excercies 50% of what I can do, which will say 77 lbs in bench, instead if 146, in one month?

leo have you thought of buying an ARX machine? there is no need for wamups so you save time in the gym, plus It’s revolutionary cutting edge technology.

no…
Ie: Squat day week 1
Say you can squat 235 lbs. 85% of that is 200
130x5, 150x5, 170x5+ (depends on if you want a PR set or not)
5x10 @ anywhere from 100 lbs to 130 lbs
0-50 reps of push, pull, single leg/core

The one you posted.

Time to name it and get rich. I vote “Binary Muscle Encoding”. Computers process information faster than us, so obviously this revolutionary system will build muscle faster than traditional programs. Price it at $1010; it’s justified because you’ve just made previous routines obsolete.

1 Like

How can i train legs with both biceps and back? Shouldnt i train legs alone?

Nah, you will be good. Go do it.

@leo2222 you started this thread about 4 days ago, how many times have you been to the gym in that period?

And if by some miracle you have actually been in the last 4 days, what exactly did you do there? Reps, sets, percentages and exercises would be helpful.

Thanks.