Chest/Triceps/Shoulders and Back/Legs/Biceps

My weight have gone down to 176 lbs and my bodyfatpercentage have gone down from 25 to 19.

Which program would u reckommend for me? The most efficient one. Not a fullbody.

news flash
This

Doesn’t exist. There is no perfect program

1 Like

In all seriousness, I would recommend you get the 531 Forever book, and run the Beginner Prep School. It is big barbell lifts with prescribed progressions, and bodyweight/KB circuits for assistance. You need to get stronger on the big lifts, and you need to focus on bodyweight moves rather than isolation moves at this point. After this, I would find another program (Krypteia, for example) and do it exactly as it’s laid out.

Quite trying to outsmart programs, and think “this isn’t working fast enough” and keep your head down and put in the work. It’s all about approach, consistency, and attitude.

I havent time to buy any book now, and i also dont live in the States, so the shipping will sure take a while.

I still cant fond any good linear progression program for Novice lifters, which is also a 4 day. The closest i have got is the upper/lower one.

@Chris_Colucci is this the same guy from this thread?

Judging by this… yes.

2 Likes

OP Either your Trolling (badly) or you just need to get your balls out of what ever purse that they are in and actually put in the work like a FUCKING MAN.
download

2 Likes

I assumed that the OP was a kid and was going to hold my tongue . But …based on that he mentioned his age in one of his first post back in DEC 16 hes about 22. So yeah I not going to baby a 22 year old . So either he is fucking Trolling… Has poor comprehension skills… Or is putting in little effort IMO.

what is wrong with fullbody??

(…grabs popcorn)

2 Likes

Huh? You can’t find a good 4 day program with progression? Most 531 templates are 4 days a week. Pick one and put your head down and do it for a long time. Don’t change things, don’t get impatient and think “I’m not seeing results fast enough”, and don’t keep posting nonsense.

Or just this.

3 Likes

Yes, 531 are 4 days, but his programs are a bit complicated, because of the 50% thing. When i go to the gym, i like to hit as hard as i can hit.

So full of shit…
troll%20hunting

Seems less of a problem with the program being complicated and more of a problem with you being an asshat.

1 Like

I made a simple program for you @leo2222

1. Squat
  2. Lunge
  3. Bench
  4. Dips
  5. Press
  6. Lat Raise
  7. Row
  8. Chins
  9. Shrugs
  10. Deadlift

10 movements each for: 10 x 10 x 110%

Simple because only the digits 1 or 0 are involved.

4 Likes

Do you want to get strong and see results, or “hit as hard as you can”? That’s a question you’ll need to ask. Clearly, hitting it as hard as you can has gotten you nowhere, where BBB sets have gotten people muscular and strong. It’s your choice.

1. 5/3/1 does not have to have BBB
  2. So using a calculator is complicated? …
  3. If you don’t want to hit a few extra buttons, just do BBB@FSL (5x10 at the first work set of the day)

Your split looks good. Go run it.

1 Like

Which split?