Chest Training Program

hi this is the first time i’m posting.i live in Turkey and people here realy don’t have any knowladge about training so my only support was T-Nation which i’ve been addicted to.

Anyway i’ve been working about two and a half years i almost now evereything about nutrition, supplements etc.i’m really satisfied about gains i made except that i have a laggin chest compared to my body.i read most of the articles in T-Nation.

During the year my mass gain training programme used to look like this

MONDAY
Bench Press 5x 12.10.8.6.4
Incline Dumbell Press 4x 12.10.8.6
Inclie Dumbell Flyes 4x 12.10.8.6
Pullowers 3x 10
Dip 3x max.

SATURDAY
Incline Barbell Press 5x 12.10.8.6.4
Decline Barbell Press 4x 12.10.8.6
Dumbell Bench Press 4x 12.10.8.6
Flat Dumbell Flyees 4x 12.10.8.6
Cable Cross 3x 8

i did all the ice massaging and streching stuff so do you think i was overtrining and can you guys please share a chest training programme which worked well for your laggin chest if you had Any help would be appreciated Thank You!

Sounds like when you do your Saturday workout you’ll be overtraining once you do your monday workout.

You should probably use saturdays workout on friday, or just alternate your workout so that you just work chest once a week.

When my chest was lagging, I used 4 sets of 6 reps with 80% of my one rep max, did this on monday and thursday, increased my bench by 50 pounds. Also did a 4 sets of 6 with incline after flat bench, and dips.

[quote]alocubano1110 wrote:
When my chest was lagging, I used 4 sets of 6 reps with 80% of my one rep max, did this on monday and thursday, increased my bench by 50 pounds. Also did a 4 sets of 6 with incline after flat bench, and dips.[/quote]

how many weeks did you do this for??

[quote]missinglink wrote:

how many weeks did you do this for??

[/quote]

I did this for 4 months.

Was that your entire program?

Saturday: Chest
Monday: Chest

???

And how can you say that you know almost everything about supplements and nutrition? Do you have a P.h.D?