Chest Pain When Stretching

When ever I go to strech it hurts the side of my chest. I have been looking into bench press injurys trying to find out ways to keep my bench going up without messing up my body and lots of people who tore a pec say thier chest fet verry tight before they benched, so this has me woried.

is this bad? should I strech?

I have added some mass to my chest and I never strech so it might just be me realizeing how limited range of motion I have compared to what I used to. But that shouldnt cause pain should it?

Well for starters, in that pic that is not a chest stretch, it’s a back & shoulder stretch. The circle is on the ahoulder???

Look up Ian King’s “Lazy man’s guide to stretching”. It has a good run down of stretches and some good examples of chest stretches.

[quote]Sxio wrote:
Well for starters, in that pic that is not a chest stretch, it’s a back & shoulder stretch. The circle is on the ahoulder???

Look up Ian King’s “Lazy man’s guide to stretching”. It has a good run down of stretches and some good examples of chest stretches. [/quote]

pain is right where delt and pec meet when I do that strech it hurts and the circle is exactly where it hurts

Im gonna try some streches ect and if it dosent go away Il post back in this thread in a few days

thanks for the help